Soakin wet

You're in the kitchen making dinner. Suddenly you hear the door open "hey babe" Justin calls. Hes home, finally "hey" you say and smile to yourself. He grabs your waist from behind "that looks delicious" he says. You smile again "i know right" Justin laughs "i love you" "i love you more".
"im gonna take a shower now ok?" Justin says "sure" you answer. He kisses you and walks away to the bathroom.

You're almost done with dinner and you call you boyfriend "Justin! Dinners ready" "im coming" he yells back. You sit down on the table. Justin sits on his chair too.
You both eat dinner. “How was your day gorgeous?“ Justin asks “my chef said he would carry me soon if I continue like that“ you answer “wow thats great“ Justin smiles at you. “What about you?“ you ask “nothing special. Just a normal day“ he answers. You smirk a little “whats so funny?“ Justin asks. “Nothing“ you answer “no tell me“ he asks confused but with a smile on his lips. “i was just thinking about something we might could do... So your day is a bit more interesting😉“ you say. “Ohh.. now i get it😏“.

You do the dishes. Justin grabs your waist from behind again. “babe.. what about the thing we talked about earlier😏“ Justin says. You smile and he turns you around, then kisses you. He slightly puts his tongue into your mouth. You start to make out very passionate. Justin pulls your body closer and lifts you up. You can feel his boner on your leg. “Looks like someone's getting very excited😏“ you say playfully. Justin smirks and kisses you again. He walks to the dining table. You sit on the table and Justin stands in front of you while you still make out. Justin slides his hand down your body between your legs. You feel yourself getting wet as he rubs your clit through your panties. You want Justin so bad right now😩. Justin lays you down on the table and grinds his hips into yours. “Justin..“ you moan.
He kisses you again, then he takes off your shirt. You moan again. Justin kisses down your neck and to your breasts. He slowly starts to suck on your nipple. “Ahh lord“ you moan. Then Justin teasingly kisses down your stomach. Then before you can take a breath, he puts two fingers inside of you. “Holy shit justin!😩“ you moan. He teases again and slowly moves his fingers in and out.
He looks deep into your eyes and starts to lick your clit in circular motions. “Omg..“ you moan in pleasure. He starts to move his fingers and tongue faster. It feels so fucking good, god damn.
“Please Justin... faster..“ Justin gives you so much pleasure. You can literally feel his smirk without even looking. “Justin!“ you moan again as he moves faster. All of a sudden you get so much pressure inside of you, that you cant take it anymore. “Justin..im...ahhh..im coming💦😥“ you moan as you reach your high.
Justin licks you clean, then comes up to your face and kisses you with a smile. “I love you“ you say “i love you too“ Justin says.

Hope you enjoyed😏💦