Magic Jay✨

Your boyfriend just broke up with you and you are at caras house (cara is your bestie). You just told her how hurt you are then she says "bitch you're fricking hurt! And i cant see you like that!" that makes you kinda smile cause shes so cute. "oh.. was that a smile😏😂?" she asks joking "yes it was😂" you answer. "thats what i want to see giirl" she says "you know what.." "what?" you ask "we should go out tonight!" cara says "but where" you say "oh i know where😏"
"then tell me😂" you say "no i won't" she replies "what why?" you ask "its a surprise..😏"

Later:
You just got home. You walk upstairs to your room. "where does cara want to go out?" you think to yourself.
Only seconds later cara texts you.

C: i see you at 8pm by your house😏
Y: Ok😂
Y: but what should i wear?
C: something sexy
Y: Can you please tell me where we'll go??
C: nope
C: surprise😂😏
Y: kk see ya😂
C: bye😂💕

You open your closet to see what to wear tonight. "there is literally nothing sexy" you think as you look through your clothes.
Since you cant find something sexy, you decide to shower first.
After the shower you look again at your closet, and there you go, you found a sexy short black dress ."i think that is enough sexy" you say, when you look at yourself in the mirror:

"i think that is enough sexy" you say, when you look at yourself in the mirror:

Its 7:30pm and you want to eat something before you go out. So you go downstairs to the kitchen and eat a bit. After that you go to the bathroom and do your make up. Right after you're done, you hear cara coming in. "aye bitch, are you ready?" she calls me "yup slut almost" you call back "im waiting in the car" she tells you "kk, one minute" you say.
You grab your shoes and your handbag then you leave. You get in the car. "You ready to partyyy🔥" cara says "yaaasss beetch" you say.

At the club:
You've never been to this club. "is this a stripclub?" you ask "girl this is not just a stripclub" cara says "this is THE stripclub!" "ok but why?" you ask "GUUURL dont you know??" she says "nooo tell me" you say "they have magic jay😏" cara explains "ooohh i heard of him tho" you say.
You are having fun enjoing the show and then the presenter comes on stage and says "girls are you ready?" *all scream yess* "ready to see... something different?" *everyone screams yess again* "ready to see something... new?" *yeees* "then the moment you all have been waiting for.. on this evening, is HERE!" *all scream* "i know you all want this... but only one girl.. will get the chance to get to know this man a little bit... better" the women who is talking looks atound the crowd and then she kinda walks to a few girls, but then she sees you.. and she walks up to you. "hi beautiful. Are you having fun tonight?" "yes i do" you say shy "dont be so shy cutie, you're gorgeous!" you smile at her. "so.. would you like to be that one girl and get to know him a little​ bit better?" you nod your head yes "ok than please welcome to the stage....MAGIC JAY!" *all scream very loud*
The song "feel it" by jaquees starts to play and a very sexy guy comes on stage, while you walk on stage with the women. "you're in good hands now😏.." the women says and walks off stage. The sexy guy comes to you and grabs your waist with one hand from behind and really unexpected and fast he lifts you up, puts you on the floor and then grinds on you. The crowd turns crazy and screams, including you😂. This was so fricking hoot🔥🔥 he keeps on grinding on you in diffrent positions. Then (again really unexpected) he turns you on your back and moves his face down your neck to your chest, then to your belly and between your legs without touching you at all, wich gives you so much pressure its unbelievable💦 this could go on forever you think as the music turns off and its done. The crowd is screaming and going crazy. The sexy guy helps you to get up and hugs you while you both smile. This is exactly what you needed😳😩💦 before he pulls away he whispers in your ear "call me" and puts a note in your hand bag "FRIIICK😥💦" you think, his voice is sooo sexy.
Then he leaves. You go off stage too, back to cara. You run to your bestie as you laugh and feel pure happiness. You hug her and almost scream "i love you, this was one of the hottest damn things i ever expirienced in my lifeee😍💦🔥💕" "love you too😂💕" cara says.