Dominant Pt. 2😈

You wake up and remember that justin told you he liked you. Aww that was so cute😆💕 you think. "y/n you have to get ready for school" your mom yells from downstairs. "i know, im coming" you yell back.
You get dressed.

Then you go downstairs. "your breakfast is on the table" your mom says "thank you mom" you reply. You quickly eat, then you go to the bathroom and you do your make up.
15 minutes later you leave for school "bye mom see ya" you say "byee" she says.

At school:
You got bio first so you walk to your classroom. Before you can get in, justin comes up to you and takes you in a broom closet and before you can say anything he starts kissing you. Of course you kiss him back and it turns into a make out session. Justin kisses down you jaw to your neck "justin... im supposed.... ahh.. to..be in class.." you say in between moans. "isn't this way better than bio?" justin says in a fricking sexy voice, which turns you on very bad. "Obviously it is" you say then you make out again.
Justins hand goes down your body, sliding in your pants. "oh....goood.." you moan in pleasure. He rubs your clit a way you didn't know existed. "oml jay dont stooop" you keep on moaning. "i wont babygirl" he says. Damn his voice is so sexy omg😩💦 you think. Justin takes down your pants as he kisses you all over your neck and your breasts. He gets down to your stomache and pulls down your panties with his teeth. He looks so dang hot doing this fuuuck you think. "justin you know we're at school?" you ask justin while breathing heavily. "yes babe i know" justin replies. He gets closer to you then he starts to lick your clit. "oh my gooosh justin... that..uhh feels so...goood" you say moaning. The way he moves his tongue makes you go insane. It feels so fricking good.
"oh my.... god... uh justin.. dont.... stop" you moan. He makes you feel so good and you keep on getting more and more pleasure. "AAHHH JUSTIN IM GONNA CUM" you almost scream. Your legs start to shake like crazy "OHHH.. MY.. HOLY SHIT JUSTIN" you moan as you reach your climax.
He licks you clean comes back up to your face and kisses you with a sexy ass smile.
"my turn😏" you say as you smile back. You kiss down on his neck and take off his shirt "damn justin🔥" you say when you see his sixpack

 You kiss down on his neck and take off his shirt "damn justin🔥" you say when you see his sixpack

A sexy smile appears on justins face. You kiss his stomache and unzip his pants "babe stop teasing😩💦" justin groans. You smile to yourself while kissing around his boner. You can see the pleasure in his eyes "babee😥" justin moans again. "what do you want babe?" you ask acting like you dont know "you know exactly what i want bae😫💦" justin replies. You look at him acting like you dont "BABEE😤😩" you can tell hes getting mad. "just tell me" you say "you know exactly how much i hate saying this" justin says. Again you look at him innocent. He looks back at you. "Fuck me up! I WANT YOU TO FRICKING SUCK MY DICK" justin says almost upset at you. "there we go😂😏" you say and first only suck on his tip but then take him fully into your mouth. "OMG BABE🔥💦" justin moans "i love when you do that thing with your tongue ugghhh" damn hes so hot lord🔥 you think. "babygirl dont stop💦" justin says.
You take him fully into your mouth again and deep throat it. "Faster😫💦" justin moans in pleasure. By the sound of his voice you can tell that he's almost there. He grabs your head and goes even deeper. "babe i'm gonna- " before justin finishes the sentence you feel his cum in your mouth "daaamnnn baabee💦💦" you swollow then smile at him. You quickly kiss eachother then you get out of the broom closet and back in class.

Hope you liked it lol😂❤
Im gonna try to update more often😅
Btw thank you sm for 115 reads i appreciate it a lot❤