Chapter 9

Song, I want crazy, by Hunter Hayes

But I don't want "good" and I don't want "good enough"
I want "can't sleep, can't breathe without your love"
Front porch and one more kiss, it doesn't make sense to anybody else
Who cares if you're all I think about,
I've searched the world and I know now,
It ain't right if you ain't lost your mind
Yeah, I don't want easy, I want crazy
Are you with me baby? Let's be crazy

– Kiss a stranger. √ 

– Hollywood movie kiss.

– Get a tattoo. 

– Swim naked under the moon.

– Do something I'm afraid of. 

– Swim with dolphins.

– Fly in a hot air balloon. 

– Shower in a waterfall.

– Scuba dive. 

– Sail on the Themes. √

– Go to a strip club. 

– Catch a fish.

– Learn how to play an instrument. 

– Join the mile high club.

– Graffiti on a wall.

– Sell a painting.

Chapter 9

"Seriously. How do you keep getting into my building?" I asked Jayden as I rounded the next set of stairs and saw him standing in front of my front door.

"Your neighbours let me in." He shrugged as I got my keys out and opened the door to my flat so we could get in.

"I should warn my neighbours about you." I mumbled as I took my shoes off and walked into the kitchen with Jayden in row.

"So what do you say for a small road trip? You're off from work tomorrow and can come home late right?" Jayden asked taking a seat in one of my chairs.

"Yeah. I just have to eat dinner with my parents tomorrow evening, but that's it. Want food?" I asked showing him some ratatouille left from last night.

"Looks good, but no thanks, I already ate." He politely declined.

"So what are we doing this evening?" I asked as I started to boil some rice.

"Well I always wanted to try and go up in a hot air balloon. So if you hurry up we should be able to be there around sunset." He smiled and I grinned. This was going to be amazing.

"That's going to be wicked. How much does it cost?" I asked wanting to know how much cash I needed to bring along.

"Don't worry about it." He smiled and I frowned.

"You can't pay. It's my list. You shouldn't be paying." I objected as I found cutlery and a plate.

"Look I already paid. Just say thank you and let it go." He grunted out.

"I can pay you back then." I pointed out turning around to look at him.

"No. I have more money than you. I'll pay this." He said in a stern voice. He looked kind of intimidating that way.

"Okay fine. But I'll pay the next activity. And thank you." I mumbled the last part. He just nodded and an awkward silence fell over us.

"So. You already ate and you were here early. Boring day?" I asked trying to start a conversation.