Chapter 19

Chapter 19

  – Kiss a stranger.√

– Hollywood movie kiss.

– Get a tattoo. √

– Swim naked under the moon.√

– Do something I'm afraid of.

– Swim with dolphins.

– Fly in a hot air balloon. √

– Shower in a waterfall.

– Scuba dive.

– Sail on the Themes.√

– Go to a strip club.

– Catch a fish.

– Learn how to play an instrument.

– Join the mile high club.

– Graffiti on a wall. √

– Sell a painting.

"Fine. I give up!" I huffed sitting up in the bed. It was now 07:23 and I had been trying to fall back asleep for the last 20 minutes. But I couldn't, it was simply just too damn warm.

The sun was shining through the window, heating the room up. And the curtains didn't do much to keep the room cold.

I got out of the bed, and went to the toilet where I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I put on some flats, grabbed a jumper and my sketchbook and walked out of my room.

As soon as I took a step outside, I took a big breath. So much better. I went down to the lake, and walked out on the small dock, where I sat down.

I closed my eyes, listening to the nature for a few minutes, before I decided what to draw.

I got why Eli loved it out here, it was beautiful.

"There you are." I heard Jayden say from the shore 1 ½ hour later.

"Hi." I smiled over my shoulder. I was sitting on the edge of the dock, with my feet hanging down in the water.

"I've been looking everywhere for you. When I woke up, the door to your room was open, and you were no where to be found." Jayden explained, sitting down behind me, spreading his legs, so they were on each side of me, my back hitting his front.

"Sorry. I should have left a note or brought my phone." I apologized, leaning back into him. I couldn't help myself, he just felt so good.

"It's fine, I found you." Jayden mumbled kissing my neck, and I had to suppress a shiver.

He didn't say anything after that. He just put his arms around me, and rested his head on my shoulder. So I just continued my drawing.

After 15 minutes with his lips that close to my neck, I was going crazy. My body couldn't handle being this close pressed up to his. "Have you had breakfast yet?" I asked out in the air. Afraid that if I turned my head our lips would touch.

"No, I had to go and find you first." He said sitting up straight again, so he was mumbling into my hair. "You hungry?"

"A bit yeah." I nodded my head.

"Let's go then. I guess you can finish your drawing another time then?" He asked, helping me up, putting his arm around my waist.

"Yeah. I guess, it's just a small drawing." I shrugged. It wouldn't be a big deal if I didn't get to finish it.