Chapter 18

Song used in chapter on the side :)

 – Kiss a stranger.√

– Hollywood movie kiss.

– Get a tattoo. √

– Swim naked under the moon.√

– Do something I'm afraid of.

– Swim with dolphins.

– Fly in a hot air balloon. √

– Shower in a waterfall.

– Scuba dive.

– Sail on the Themes.√

– Go to a strip club.

– Catch a fish.

– Learn how to play an instrument.

– Join the mile high club.

– Graffiti on a wall. √

– Sell a painting.

Chapter 18

"You ready to go?" Jayden asked as he leaned up against my door frame.

"Yeah, let me just grab my charger and I think I'm ready." It told him over my shoulder. He had picked me up from work, and driven me straight home. He was going to drive us up to the cottage, and then we would go from the cabin straight to the charity thing on Sunday. I had packed almost everything yesterday. I just needed a few more things.

"So how long is the ride? Should we bring some snacks?" I asked as I put my charger in my bag.

"Uhm I think 3 hours or so. We can go and buy something to eat if you want to?" He asked looking me up and down.

As soon as we had stepped into my flat, I changed into some jeans and a T-shirt. I was not going to wear work clothes until Tuesday, and I was so looking forward to it. "I think I have something in the kitchen we can bring, you want to go and see if you can find anything?" I asked as I turned around myself, making sure I had everything.

It didn't take many minutes before we were in the car, on our way north. As soon as the car started, the radio turned on, and one of my favourite songs started playing.

"When it comes to love, you never know where to find it." I started singing, turning up for the volume.

"When it tracks you down, you've got to go with the flow." Jayden continued, and I stopped singing. His voice was amazing, and captured me right away.

"You can chase it, it comes when you least expect it." He pause and looked at me as he sang the next line. "And the only truth is, it moves in mysterious ways." He gave me a quick wink before he looked out on the road again. Wow he was good. He had a fantastic sexy voice, and when he acted like that. No wonder all the girls where swooning over him.

"I say, open your mind, just pray you won't be blind. When you see her coming, you'll know she is the only one. I know, so baby don't you worry." He sang with the biggest grin on his face. He looked so carefree when he sang. He looked at ease. "Sing." He smiled glancing my way, and I started singing with him.

"Don't look for love, don't look for love, cause love will look for you.

Don't look for love, don't look for love, cause love will find you, love will look for you."

"You know. It's really not fair, for me to sing alongside you. I can't sing for the life of me, where you actually do it for a living." I pointed out. Feeling shy about me singing, when I could still hear his fantastic voice.