Chapter 14

– Kiss a stranger.√

– Hollywood movie kiss.

– Get a tattoo. √

– Swim naked under the moon.√

– Do something I'm afraid of.

– Swim with dolphins.

– Fly in a hot air balloon. √

– Shower in a waterfall.

– Scuba dive.

– Sail on the Themes.√

– Go to a strip club.

– Catch a fish.

– Learn how to play an instrument.

– Join the mile high club.

– Graffitti on a wall.

– Sell a painting.

Chapter 14

I ended up having to share a bed with Jayden. I couldn't bare the thought that Tilda would wake up and I wouldn't be here. It couldn't be that bad, right?

"Do you want anything to drink? Tea, coffee, a Pepsi or beer?" Jayden asked as we stepped into the kitchen. Tilda had finally fallen asleep after saying goodnight to her mum and dad over the phone, and had a cuddle with Jayden.

"Coffee would be great thanks." I smiled sitting down by his kitchen table. I could feel it had been a long day. A good day. But long the least.

"I think I'll join you on that one. I'm knackered." Jayden let out a sigh putting the coffee over before joining me. "So did you finish your painting?" He asked after a few minutes of peaceful silence of us just looking at the coffee making itself.

"No, not yet. I still need a bit." I had painted quite a lot today. But it would take me at least a few more hours before I would be finished.

"Do you want to go out and paint again? I know you just put it all away. But I enjoyed watching you paint. And it's great weather outside. I could play some quiet music?" He suggested looking me in the eyes. Something about his eyes was just so capturing.

"I would love that." I let one side of my mouth go up into a smile.

"Great! You go get ready. I'll get the coffee. Just go out and get ready. Oh and please be careful not to wake Tilda when you walk past her." He grimaced as he mentioned Tilda.

I let out a small laugh as I jumped down. I knew to be quiet. I didn't want to wake her up either. We had finally gotten her to fall asleep.

"There you go." Jayden said as he walked out with out coffees five minutes later. He sat down behind me and put out coffee on the ground a few feet behind us. Nowhere near the painting, thank god.

"It's beautiful." He breathed down my neck, making me suppress a shiver.

"It's not even finished yet."  I mumbled, suddenly feeling shy. I didn't normally really show my paintings to anyone.

"But I can still see you're making art right now. Really you have talent. Have you ever taken classes?" I looked down at what I was making. I was painting the riverbank, in grey rainy weather. Two people were walking there, under one umbrella, walking towards the light, which was shining through in the horizon.

"Yeah, growing up. But when I reached around 18 I stopped taking classes, not having the time." I gave a short explanation, not wanting to go into detail. My mum had convinced me, that I should rather spend my time and energy on something I could actually use in life, not my hobby.