Chapter 15

– Kiss a stranger.√

– Hollywood movie kiss.

– Get a tattoo. √

– Swim naked under the moon.√

– Do something I'm afraid of.

– Swim with dolphins.

– Fly in a hot air balloon. √

– Shower in a waterfall.

– Scuba dive.

– Sail on the Themes.√

– Go to a strip club.

– Catch a fish.

– Learn how to play an instrument.

– Join the mile high club.

– Graffitti on a wall.

– Sell a painting.

Chapter 15

He pressed me up against the wall and let his tongue play with mine. He pressed his body up against mine, and I could feel his muscles through his T-shirt. I really wanted to trace them with my tongue, but I knew that would never happen.

He ground his hips into mine and we both let out a small moan. He was definitely excited. He moved his mouth away form my lips and started kissing down my neck. I moaned out load when he found my weak spot. I could feel him smile against my skin, before he started nibbling on that spot.

Just as my knees started to go weak he moved up and kissed my lips again. "Come on." He mumbled against my lips. He interviewed his fingers with mine, before he pulled away from my mouth and made me follow him.

We walked out the lift, where he pecked me one more time, before he let my hand go. "I have somewhere I want to take you. Wait here, I'll get our stuff." He pecked me again and then he walked towards the living room, leaving me completely speechless. What just happened? And how can he behave so casual about it? I know kissing isn't a big deal for him. But this is me. And I'm freaking out. It was a mistake that shouldn't have happened. Wouldn't happen again.

"Here you go." Jayden said passing me my purse before we stepped into the lift. I glanced over at him, and saw him looking at his phone. Okay, so he was obviously going to pretend it never happened, so, so was I. It would be for the best anyway. We didn't have to make this more awkward than it already was.

"Where're we going?" I asked as Jayden jumped into the car, and sat beside me on the drivers seat.

"Well it's kind of a surprise. But we'll have to drive for a while." He glanced my way, before he pulled out of the driveway.

"Your sister is nice." I tried to start some small talk. If he didn't want to talk about the kiss, I sure as hell wasn't going to mention it either.

"She's alright I guess. She's my sister you know. She drives me nuts, but I love her." He replied

"Mhm." I looked out of the window. I suddenly  couldn't remember anything about Amy driving me nuts, or anything she did wrong. She was just my perfect little sister.

"She liked you by the way." Jayden said, glancing my way. I think he sensed that I was thinking about Amy, and wanted to get me to think about something else.

"Thanks. I really liked her as well. Plus it was really interesting listening to her talk about her work. And a few stories about you." I grinned and he jerked in his seat.

"What did she tell you?" He asked suddenly panicked.

"Oh nothing bad. I only think it's fair, after how much you know about me from Amy." It really weren't bad stories, they were actually cute.