Chapter 12

– Kiss a stranger.√

– Hollywood movie kiss.

– Get a tattoo.

– Swim naked under the moon.√

– Do something I'm afraid of.

– Swim with dolphins.

– Fly in a hot air balloon. √

– Shower in a waterfall.

– Scuba dive.

– Sail on the Themes.√

– Go to a strip club.

– Catch a fish.

– Learn how to play an instrument.

– Join the mile high club.

– Graffiti on a wall.

– Sell a painting.

Chapter 12

"I don't get why I need to go with you. You know I hate needles." Julie grumbled beside me. We had both finished work early, and was now on our way to get my tattoo. I had made an appointment Monday morning. I had been drawing like a mad person the last couple of days. Drawing the same drawing over and over again. But in the end I ended up happy with my work.

"Because I need someone with me. And you're my best friend, just hold my hand and look the other way." I ended the discussion. I was really nervous and didn't need to think about the needle right now. I was afraid it was going to hurt too much.

"I want to help. I'm just really not the right person for the job." She insisted pulling in a peace of her blond hair.

"Well you have to today." I said as we stopped in front of the shop. I had done a lot of research, and this should be one of the best shops in London. I inhaled deeply before grabbing Julie's hand and stepped through the door.

We walked down a few stairs, and was met by a blond guy sitting behind a desk. "Hi." I put on a brave face and smiled to him. I refused to show how nervous I actually was. "I'm Allison Lowe. I have an appointment here in 5 minutes time." I introduced myself, not letting go of Julie.

"Hi. I spoke with you on the phone. I'm Dan." He grinned sticking out his hand for me to shake. I let go of Julie so I could shake his hand, before I stepped back to stand beside Julie again. "Kevin, two lovely ladies are here to see you." He yelled, and an Asian looking guy, came out from one of the back rooms a few seconds later. I had googled a lot of his work, making sure he was good enough to make my tattoo. I had never seen a picture of him though. HE had tattoos up his left arm, but apart from that you couldn't see any tattoo's

"Hi, I'm Kevin. Who of you two is Allison?" He asked looking between us.

"I am." I spoke up and took a step towards him, to shake his hand. He asked me to follow him into one of the rooms, and I dragged Julie along after us.

"I saw you're drawing. It's amazing, you're really talented." He complimented me, as he went over and pulled out some papers. One of the sheets was a form for me to fill out. The other one was my drawing; I had emailed it to him. I filled out the papers, as he got ready. He had already transferred my drawing, ready to put it on my body.

I got up in the chair and pulled my shorts down, as well as pulling a bit down in my underwear. Thank god I just finished my period and shaved this morning, otherwise this would have been awkward. I held my clothes down with my right hand, gripping Julie's hand with my left. I quickly looked up at her, and noticed the looked really pale. She looked as I felt at the moment.