Yaoi Wowie

Meggers. That is what Andy called her. All I know was she was close with the one they called Mickey. And that they agreed I had nice knockers but no ass. She's pretty, a plain face and pale skin. She wasn't thin but she worked what she had nicely. Her hair was brunette with blonde highlights throughout. Black glasses outlined her eyes. She was wearing a black dress with a jean jacket. She did look cute.

I sat down next to her. This assembly bullshit was taking away my homeroom. Homeroom I could have spent in the library with these people anyway. What utter shit.

"Hi Meg," I try, shortening it to be safe. Andy had a name thing. Ever since he mistyped my name, he's been calling me Lina when he texts me. There's also the incident with Matt being Slut.

"Oh hey, uh, Alina right?"

"Yup," I grin at her, setting my bag on my lap.

"Is that a DRAMAtical Murder pin?" She pulls my back to face her.

"Yeah, it is," I feel my cheeks go red. "I'm just a closet fangirl, you know?"

"Please tell me you're into yaoi," she whispers.

"After what I've seen, how could I not? I only watched Free Iwatobi Swim Club for the ships. Black Butler had the corset scene. DRAMAtical Murder had some handsome gentlemen. Yuri!!! on Ice had an actual couple, hot. Not to mention all the manga."

She laughs. "Wow, I didn't know there was many people in this school with a fascination for the stuff." 

"They're few and far in between," I grin.

"Ever write a smutty fanfic?"

"Are you kidding me? Loads."

"Between real people? Cuz I could totally see Matt and Andy getting it on. Men with great asses, am I right?"

I laugh. "That's their choice. It honestly wouldn't make a difference to me. Andy flirts with anything that has a cellular structure, if we're being truthful here."

She busts out laughing. Several glares from students around us remind me that this is a pain in my assembly so I shouldn't be too loud. 

"Andy calls you Meggers, yeah?" I ask. Might as well try now.

"My name is Megan, I don't know where he got that shit. Probably from Vinh, she calls me Megs. I don't really give a fuck."

"Andy's a card," I grin, reading over my pins. "He's a beautiful person inside and out."

"He's fun, that's for sure."

"Matt is beautiful too, but more in the dark complicated way, that requires reading his unpredictable actions rather than his words."

"Matt keeps to himself. He's a tough one."

"Did you ever write a fanfic about them though? For real?" 

"Yes, I can totally see them together though."

"Except Andy's in love with a foxy lady," I wink. 

"Is that a fox and the hound kink?"

I cover my mouth to silence my laughter. We all know Andy is just like a puppy. It fits perfectly.

"Oh my gosh, the foxy lady and the charming puppy! It's meant to be."

"Who is the lucky lady then?"

I freeze up. Do I tell? Do I not? How does one social?

"Is this seat taken?" Stella comes up to Megs.

"Not at all, sit your fine ass down." Megs moves her stuff.

Stella! Shit, I can't say anything now.

"We were just talking about Andy and Matt. Would you like to contribute?" Megs smiles.

"Andy let me play his tuba after the last concert last year. It was weird because it sits between your legs and I was wearing a skirt. But it was kind of fun. I enjoyed it."

I laugh to myself. He just wanted an excuse to have indirect contact with her. That's so cute.

"I have an Andy and Stella fanfiction too," Megs whispered. "Though straight fanfic isn't my speciality."

"Excuse me?" Stella looked over at her as I laughed.

I felt so sneaky. I was in the know but the rest seemed...clueless.

The pain in my assembly went on about CTC which was useless to all of us anyway. The stupid school wasted my homeroom like it was wasting away again in Margaritaville. I kept an eye on Stella. I could see what Andy saw in her. Long brunette hair. Crystal blue eyes. Nice body. She was cheerful and from past experiences, I knew she wasn't scared to express herself. Charming boy meets smart girl. 

Andy was a good kid too. A lucky catch. He's honestly like the little brother I always wished for. Could I adopt that kid?

Megs leaned over to me. "I think the presenter has a boner."

I leaned more to my right. I got a good look.

"Difficult to tell with the khakis, but I think he does have a stiffie," I giggled.

"I hate it when guys wear khakis. It's so hard to see boners in khakis."

"Unless you're Mr. Potokonoka, then it's evident all the time," I whisper.

"Oh my God!" She laughed.

"Maybe that's why Andy and Matt wear khakis," I ponder.

"Matt always switches to jeans come winter time, which are even better at hiding surprises. Andy just wears them to show off his ass. But we all know, Matt's got the better ass, more round and pronounced. While tight ass is nice, not my forte." Megs sat back.

"Can we change the subject?" Stella asked.

"How's life?" I ask.

"Fantastic. Though, I've discovered I have a love-hate relationship with pens," Stella looks at me.

"Pens?"

"Yes. They're really nice and they come in so many different colors but you can't erase them. But ink is so nice. They should invent erasable ink."

"You get right on that, you'd make so much money." Megs grinned.

The pain in my assembly ended. We still had seven minutes of homeroom until the day ended. Dammit. Waste of my time. 

"It was nice conversing with you ladies, but I'm gonna just sneak right out of here," I smirk at the two of them, slipping away. 

I find Andy, standing with a group of people I know from orchestra. He has so many groups of friends. He's a social butterfly. 

"You're in the gold." I whisper to him. 

"What are you talking about?" He looked over at me.

"You and Stella. Go for it." I pat his shoulder.

"Well, I was going to anyway. What made you say this?"

"She's still telling stories from last year about you and her. She's totally into you," I elbow him.

"Um thanks? I don't know exactly what to say to that."

"Plan it out and I will help you with anything you need," I smile at him.

Andy nods. The bell rings. I begin the walk out of the auditorium to my brother's car. 

I'm not normally one for romance. The thought of it makes me jealous, I've never had any luck with them. With Andy and Stella though, they were perfect and they deserved the happiness they could bring each other. I wished them the best of luck. I would help put them together.