Old Friends. (Chapter 5)

TUESDAY 13TH AFTERNOON...

I quickly headed out, knowing Liam would lock up for me tonight and hurried out the door of the dance studio. I hopped in the car with Riker, anxious to see my college friends. David, Annie and I had started thinking about them this past week- and we realized how much fun it would be if we went out for a weekend with them. Sophie, Jane, and Talia were even joining us- and I couldn't wait to introduce them.

"Are you ready for this?" I asked the girls who had met up with me at Sophie and Talia's apartment. Although the others had already headed up there, we were taking Jane, Sophie, and Talia with us.

"Yes!" They exclaimed from the backseat.

"Good- I hope you guys have fun, I can't wait for you to meet them. You either Riker." I smiled towards him as he sat in the drivers seat of my car.

"Everyone have what they need?" Riker asked, and the girls all nodded, as he listed things, "Great, let's go."

ONE HOUR LATER...

We pulled up to, 'The Beverly Hills Hotel'- and I knew David was already in his room, which Riker would be sharing.

"Okay, let's go check in- Sophie, call David and let him know we're here so he can help us with our luggage." Riker instructed as we headed inside. Once we checked in and got settled, we started getting ready for the party tonight. We knew Kimberly was throwing a party for all of us tonight, it was the perfect way to introduce Sophie, Jane, Riker, and Talia to the group.

"I'm so excited for tonight!" Sophie grinned from ear to ear- I knew she and Peter were going strong- but something about Sophie had changed, she was in love, and it was beautiful.

"Talia, I think you should wear your hair down tonight." I suggested as I did my makeup, I glanced at her in the mirror- I could tell she was thinking about it.

"You know what, I think I will." She agreed and we all squealed, making her frown and cover her ears. Once I finished my makeup, I put my hair up in a clip, and smiled as I slipped into my dress, it was a soft cream color at the top, and then flowed into a mauve pink skirt, I wore simple nude heels, escaping the bathroom, the girls all stopped and stared at me.

"Someday you're going to kill that boy." Talia shook her head as we all broke out in laughter. They were all ready themselves, Talia wore her curls with her black lace dress that hit her hips and flowed out, Sophie was in a lacy purple bohemian dress as she wore her hair in tighter curls tonight, and Jane was in a pale blue dress with simple orange and white flowers, her black curls framing her face. A knock sounded at the door and we all grabbed our stuff, opening the door.

"Woah..." They gasped in unison as we just grinned.

"You all look amazing." David complimented.

"Stunning." Riker corrected him, but he was only looking at me as he said it and he grabbed my hand pulling me to him kissing me deeply, "You look beautiful Princess." I smiled at him before he pulled away, my hand securely in his. I took Riker's arm when we arrived, and the other girls locked arms with each other and myself. We headed up to the door, ringing the doorbell, Kimberly answered, "Hey! Come on in!" Everyone was seated when we came in, but jumped up to greet us and the newbies.

"Babe, you want food?" I asked Riker once introductions were made and they cranked up the music, where some where dancing and others were chatting.

"Yeah, and a drink." I headed to the kitchen where I found Jane and Will talking, quickly I hid, listening to them.

"You look amazing." Will commented, she looked down blushing from his words- he grinned extending his hand, "Will."