A New Romance On The Rise (Chapter 16)

THE NEXT DAY...

"Molly! I'm so glad you're back!" I hugged her, excited she was back. After her Mother had gone through divorcing Molly's Father because he was having an affair, Molly had gotten accepted to a large university in Arizona, so her Mom decided to move with her, wanting a new start for her family. Molly and her little brother Benny didn't disagree, in fact, they liked the fact they would be getting away from their Father. Molly had been so hurt by what her Father had done- but she pushed that aside for her eight year old brother Ben- and stayed strong for him.

"Thanks. It feels good to be back." She smiled- as I noticed that a lot had changed about her. She had cut her hair, and she wasn't the same young free spirited Molly we all knew her for, no, now she was confident and well grounded.

"Oh and thanks for the party James." She told him as they hugged. Everyone had pitched in, throwing her a welcome back party for her and her brother.

"Actually- it was all Leah's idea!" Molly just grinned at me as I shrugged off James' words.

HOURS LATER...

"So, here it is!" I exclaimed leading Molly into my dance studio.

"Oh my gosh! This is so beautiful! I'm so happy for you Leah!" She gushed after gasping as I laughed.

"Thank you! Come on! I'll give you the rest of the tour!" I started down one of the hallways and she immediately started following me, eagerly asking a multitude of questions.

(Nathan's P.O.V.)

I started walking towards the front and froze as a beautiful brunette walked in the door behind Leah- she gasped while looking around. I watched as she followed Leah down one of the hallways- before quickly going over to Talia who was behind the counter.

"Who was that with Leah?"

"Molly- she's an old friend of ours from church- she's back from graduating college and Leah's already offered a job to work here."

"Seriously? That's awesome. Thanks!" She nodded before answering the ringing phone.

(Molly's P.O.V.)

"Okay, through these doors is the theatre." Leah smiled before opening the doors- I gasped at the beautiful decor, then the song 'Free Fall' by Christopher started playing, and I watched in amazement as he danced passionately to the song.

"Woah... who's that?" I asked not taking my eyes off of him.

"That's Nathan Barns."

"Your old dance partner?" I frowned looking at her, she nodded pursing her lips.

"He's really good." I raised my eyebrows as he moved perfectly to the beat of the music.

"Yeah, wanna meet him?"

"Yeah, I'd love to."

"Hey Nathan!" She yelled as we walked towards the stage catching his attention- he stopped out of breath and waved smiling as they turned down the music.

"There's someone I'd like you to meet." We walked onto the stage- he looked between the two of us.

"This is Molly Gilman." Leah motioned to me, as his eyes met mine, he reached out his hand.