My Two Dreams Collide (Chapter 21)

I got back into the car smiling, "How'd it go?" I looked at him grinning, tears in my eyes.

"Really good." I replied nodding, "Thank you again Riker."

"I know you had to do it Leah. Even I couldn't hold you back from telling him goodbye."

"Still, I can't thank you enough for everything."

"Oh yes you can." He grinned as I leaned my head back laughing- he motioned with his finger for me to come here and I moved over as he kissed me- I bit my bottom lip, "I love you so much princess." He told me cupping my chin.

"I love you too Riker." I stared back into his eyes, I didn't deserve someone as amazing as him.

THE NEXT DAY...

"Hey- don't forget about that meeting you have with that designer today." Sophie reminded me as I exited the dance room with Riker behind me- we'd just finished going over our song for the show that was in exactly a week.

"Oh yeah- when's she supposed to be here?"

"Um- in about fifteen minutes I think." She chewed on her bottom lip as I checked the time.

"Ooh, I have to change. Later baby." I pecked Riker's lips before rushing off- I already had my hair pulled back- so I put it up in a messy bun- I slipped into my yellow sundress, and I updated my makeup, soon enough she was here.

"Hi, I'm Natasha Jackson, and I'm a designer- I heard that you make your own clothes, and that you've made some of the costumes that were worn in your first month's show." She had long light brown hair and deep gray blue eyes.

"All of them, actually. I actually bought some of the costumes and up-cycled them to make them look unique and original."

"Really? Well you have an amazing style."

"Oh thank you."

"Are you wearing an original today?"

"Yeah this is one of my earlier designs." She took notes as we chatted and finally she got down to the point as to why she was here.

"So you're probably wondering why I asked for a meeting with you about the clothes you design- well my company and I want to have you design an entire dance clothes collection! Everything from dresses, to costumes- whatever!"

"Oh my gosh! That's amazing! Are you serious?" I gasped covering my mouth.

"Yes, here's our card. If you want this I need to know by the end of next month." She winked walking out.

"I'll call you." I nodded, I couldn't believe this just happened- and I couldn't wait to tell the others. As soon as I got the chance I called an emergency dance meeting, considering they all had to be here for rehearsal, it was perfect.

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE LISTEN UP!" I yelled from the stage, catching everyone's attention- "Okay, so we're going to run through everything in a moment but first I've got some major news that I can't wait to share with you all! As most of you know, I met with a fashion designer today- and she had asked to meet with me because she told me she loved the clothes from our opening night- then she later went on to tell me that she wants me to design my very own fashion line!" Everyone in the room cheered as Riker picked me up spinning me around.