Willing To Forgive? (Chapter 11)

MONDAY...

"Good morning, how you feeling?" Liam asked as I entered the kitchen.

"Ugh, headache." But I smiled seeing the painkillers on the kitchen island next to a glass of orange juice, "So, you seem happier." I commented as he nodded leaning against the back of the counter.

"Yes, well I've finally figured out how to get her back, thanks to you."

"You're welcome- but it was your idea."

"I know adopting him was my idea- but still, I owe you for putting up with my broken heart May."

"No you don't, considering all you've done for me- even if sometimes I hate you for it, I owed you. Anyway, you meet her tonight?"

"You did not owe me and yes, it's all set up. Thanks for your help."

"Anytime- I've gotta run, Riker's probably already at the dance studio- waiting for me."

"Alright go, I'll drop by later." He kissed my cheek before I walked out the door.

(Riker's P.O.V.)

"Hey- I've got to run." I attempted at telling my siblings heading for the door.

"Riker- we're not done discussing this." Ross sighed following me.

"Well- I am. Leah is waiting for me at the studio, I'll see you all there at nine. Do not be late- I mean it. Leah already warned you." I ranted before rushing out the door heading to meet Leah- but first I stopping at 'Starbucks' to pick us up some coffee.

(Leah's P.O.V.)

"Hey you." I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist as I stood behind the counter going over the mail, and he kissed my cheek as I smiled turning towards him.

"Hey- you're late."

"Sorry, my brothers kept fighting over some of the new lyrics on the song, but I picked up coffee and two cake pops." He told me holding up the bag as I gasped.

"Two chocolate chip cookie dough?"

"Yes, just for my dancing princess." He pecked my nose as I scrunched it up causing him to chuckle to himself.

"I love it when you call me that."

"I know you do." He leaned in again consuming me.

"So, am I forgiven?" He grinned our foreheads pressed together as he pecked my lips.

"Yes, you are." I replied putting my hand at the back of his neck and kissing him again.

"Hey- knock it off you two." We both quickly pulled apart as I swung around.

"Hey, you and Ruby do the exact same thing." I pointed my finger at David as Riker wrapped his arms around my waist again.

"Liar, we do not." He defended, making Ruby smirk.

"Ya huh, just last week I saw the both of you making out behind this counter, in the middle of both of your shifts- and I didn't bust you for it."

"No because Liam did."

"Still, I am a good boss- now get going, both of ya, song selection list is on your door, Ruby." I told her as they walked away- Ruby was currently working on a solo dance for opening night, while David was going to help Liam with the media.