Just Tell Him. (Chapter 25)

Suddenly, it hit me, maybe there was a way to fix this- I headed downstairs to find Liam.

"Hey, we need to talk." I went up to him, he was cleaning up but he immediately stopped noticing my state.

"Can't it wait until tomorrow?"

"No. I think now is just fine." I shot back- there was no way he was getting out of this, I needed to know.

"Okay- why don't we just-"

"What's she hiding?" I pointed upstairs, as he looked in that direction and then back at me, it was obvious he knew what was going on, he looked away sighing, "I know that you know."

He gulped as he looked directly at me, "She has to be the one to tell you man- it can't be me. Okay? She'll tell you when she's ready."

"No, she won't. Because right now she is up in her room in tears over whatever this is, and I know she's not going to tell me if I don't try to at least figure it out for myself."

"I can't, I'm sorry." He shrugged, I gritted my teeth looking away, I nodded before looking at him, "Fine. Then tell her to come find me when she's ready to tell me what she's hiding." I started for the door.

(Liam's P.O.V.)

"No! You don't understand!" He froze, turning back to me.

"Fine- then what is it? What can't you tell me about my girlfriend?" He demanded a reason, one that I couldn't give him.

"Sh- she's-"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence." We both looked to see her standing there, tears streaming down her face.

"Then why don't you tell him May!" She gave me a pleading look- shaking her head vigorously.

"You know it's not that easy." It came out in a whisper.

"Leah- Princess, just tell me."

I looked between them, knowing she'll never realize just how much he loves her, "May-" her eyes shot to mine, "tell him." That's when she looked all around and finally realized we had a major audience.

"I have to go." Riker marched straight out the door, and no one stopped him- I looked at Leah who immediately broke down, I went to her as she started to fall catching her in my arms, I gulped scooping her up and taking her on up as Ross started to get people out of the apartment along with help from the other boys.

LATE THAT EVENING...

(Riker's P.O.V.)

I walked in, it was late as I entered the kitchen, I flipped on a light, "Hey Rike." I jumped slightly, seeing my sister sitting there.

"Hey Rydel." I sighed grabbing myself a cup of coffee and sitting down next to her.

"You okay?" I didn't look at her both of my arms on the counter, I rubbed my face, "I don't know."

"What was that back there? I don't think I've ever seen you act like that before."

"Me either." I stared down at my cup, then I turned looking at her, "But I do know why, it's because it's Leah- because I'm crazy about her. That's why I went nuts tonight. I just want her to be open with me, and that was the exact opposite tonight. I mean, I thought we had already gone through this with each other. Because of her dancing, when she was so scared to tell me."

"Maybe she kept it from you because you hid that you had feelings for another girl while still being with Leah."

"I thought we were past that."

"Obviously not. I know for a fact that Savannah isn't." She motioned to an envelope laying on the counter, I stared at it, as she explained, "She dropped that off for you tonight- says it will explain everything. I think you should tell Leah, and you should both read it."

I reached for it with a sigh, I flipped it around in my hands, "Maybe you're right Delly, thanks." I offered a smile and exchanged a hug before heading for the stairs.

"Hey Rike," I turned back, "go easy on her. She's hurting so much already."

I set my jaw holding back the tears, I gulped, "I know she is." I could hardly get out the words as I turned and headed up the stairs gripping the envelope in my hand.

TOMORROW AFTERNOON...

(Leah's P.O.V.)

I sighed sending another one of David's calls to voicemail. I had told Liam I wasn't coming in today, and he told me that Riker had shown up, only because he was pretty sure I wouldn't be able to. He also told me he was extremely worried about me- or at least he could see it in his eyes, knowing Riker- he hadn't talked to anyone, except maybe Rydel.

(Rocky's P.O.V.)

I hesitated sitting in my car, I looked up at Leah's door. Finally, I got up and walked straight up tot he door- I rang the door waiting. Then, I turned to leave- just as the door opened, causing me to turn back around.

"Hey David, really not in the mood to chat." That's when she finally looked up from her phone.

"Rocky- I, um, I thought you were-"

"David- yeah I got that."

"You're back I take it."

"Yes well-"

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"What?"

"Why didn't you tell me or anyone for that matter that you were leaving? What, you just couldn't find the time to call on your way to the airport?"

"Leah-"

"No, you know what I don't care enough to hear your fake excuse." She started to close the door- but I quickly stopped her.

"Look, I told them I was leaving, right? I do remember leaving them a note. Leah, I left because I couldn't stand not being with you, and leaving actually gave me time to focus and think on that fact and you know what I realized?"

"No, what did you realize?" She folded her arms.

"That I still love you, but I just have to suck it up and accept the fact that you and I are never meant to be." She froze and I turned to leave.