Chapter Two - The concert

Alyssa’s POV

So we were inside, lining up to meet the Janoskians and I could see them from where I was standing, about 5 people in front of us and we were there. We got to go by ourselves because there wasn’t many of us. Soon a man called out “Next?” to me and signalled me over. I took a deep breath and walked over, while all the boys turned their heads my way and gave me subtle smiles.

I stopped in front of them “Hey, my names-“ Jai cut me off “Alyssa” he said. “What, how did you” I spoke. “We remember our fans, especially the dedicated ones. You’re from Brisbane what are you doing here?” Luke asked. “Um, my cousins and I just moved down here yesterday. We are starting our own events management business” I told them. “Awesome. Omg we are looking for an event manager for us. Would you OMG” Beau said. “Yeah of course, I’ll give you my number and just contact me about it. Holy shit I can’t believe you remember me” I said. “So where are you living now?”  James asked me. “Coburg. Umm Fifth Avenue, off Pascoe Vale Road.” I told them. :Omg that’s my street” Daniel said. “Omg really? What number?” I asked. “126” Daniel said. “We’re 119” I told him, smiling. “You look great, you’ve lost so much weight, I mean you always were pretty but now you’re beautiful!” Luke said. I started blushing. “Aw thankyou. Umm im holding up the line” I giggled, “So let’s get a photo?” I suggested. We took the photo then I gave them each my number and received a hug off each of them as I said goodbye and waited to the side for my cousins. I can’t believe they remembered me, I’m shocked. And I seriously cannot believe I just talked to them and gave them my number.

After my last cousin was finished, they waved goodbye to us and we went and got front row of the concert, in front of the stage, we were so close, it was gonna be such a good night. We still had 2 hours though until they came onstage, everyone else that didn’t have VIP soon got let it behind us. It was all standing, no seats and there was a verandah section around the outside of the room which was on a higher level where people could stand. First of all there was a DJ, who was playing some pretty sick beats and we were all dancing and singing to the music. It was so hot in here, and squishy. Soon someone welcomed the boys on stage and the screams were just horrendously loud, of course I was part of that.

The boys introduced themselves, although I don’t think theres anyone in this room that doesn’t already know that and everything about them, if there is they should leave. But anyway, they played a few games and some people got to go on stage. They then sung Set This world on fire, which was amazing, and Luke did a flip which was awesome. Then it was time for the Brooks brothers dating game and James was choosing someone from the audience to go up. “I’m gonna choose…….. you!” he pointed to me. James was actually pointing to me, I was going on stage, shit. Security pulled me through the crowd and I shot my cousins an excited, nervous, worried look. They put their thumbs up and waved to me as I walked onto stage. Daniel held my hand as I walked up the 3 stairs to the stage. Holy shit, It was so scary up here, so many people and thousands of cameras pointing at me and girls evil eyeing me with jealousy. I really didn’t want to be up here right now it was uncomfortable. But Daniel led me over to James and he hugged me and put his arm around me. “This is Alyssa, everyone. We just met her before, Everyone say  hello” he said into the microphone. “Hey Alyssa” they all said. Wow. James explained the game to me and It was time to ask my questions to the boys, to guess which brooks brother was under each sack thing. I asked the first one “Did you date Ariana?” it replied “I’d date you” hahaha. I asked the second one “Do you do the editing of the video’s?” it replied “I’d do you” omg hahaha this was so awkward, but hilarious. I asked the third “Did you used to have red in your hair?” it replied “If I told you, the game would be over babe” true haha, I’m an idiot. After another round of questions, I was pretty sure I knew who was who. “So, do you have a favourite brooks brother?” he asked. “No, I don’t like choosing” I said. “Choose one now then” he smiled at me. “Um… Luke?” I sad awkwardly, he was the hottest, but that’s only if I had to choose one. “Alright, if you choose him right then you will get a kiss… on the lips!!” he told me. Omg, shit this is gonna be awkward if I get it right. “I think Jai is the first one” I said. They revealed the person under and sure enough it was Jai, he smiled at me and gave me a hug before standing to the side of the stage. “I think Luke is under the middle one” I said. They revealed the middle one and out popped Luke with a massive grin on his face. He walked over to me, I was nervous as ever especially in front of thousands of people. I was smiling and Luke stood in front of me before giving me a kiss on the lips, followed by a tight hug as he whispered in my ear “Congratulations beautiful” and he smiled at me and waved while he walked off stage. Beau then gave me a hug and walked off stage then so did James and Daniel, then I walked off and back to my spot, with the help of security.

My cousins were screaming with excitement and couldn’t believe I was up there.. Their cousin. We watched the rest of the show, half concentrating, half thinking of that kiss Luke and I shared, it was only for a second, but it was amazing. Not many girls in the world can say “Luke brooks kissed me” but I can.

We went home and uploaded our videos from tonight on to our youtube pages and watched them. I had a youtube page called”AlyssaPearceTV” which I uploaded my videos on, but I had one called “JanoskianatorBlog” which I uploaded videos to do with Janoskians, it was pretty popular. My most popular video was when the boys came back from LA last time in Brisbane and saw their mum for the first time in 4 months. It was really cute.

..

Last night was amazing. Today my plan was to sleep in as long as I can and then lay on the couch all day and maybe search for a gym this afternoon… lazy day. My plan was going great and I was sleeping in my extremely comfortable bed.. until the doorbell rang. I rolled over and looked at the time “11:01am” I guess that’s enough sleep. I stood up, wearing my nightie which barely covered anything. I walked to the front door and fixed my hair up a little before I opened it. Fuck. Standing at the door was none other than the Janoskians…at my front door… while I was looking like shit… I just woke up omg what is going on. How did they find my house, why are they at my house, what… is…. Going…. On?!  

I just stood there clueless, while Beau whistled woo woo and the others just stood there staring, looking me up and down. I tried to pull my nightie down a little bit and pulled my cardigan off the coat stand that was next to me, to cover my cleavage. “Hey guys, um whats up? Sorry I look like shit” I said. “I think you look damn fine” Jai said from the back. I laughed. “I’m sorry did we wake you?” Luke said. “Yeah but that’s alright, it’s 11am I should’ve got up anyway” I smiled. “I’m sorry, but we wanted to see if you wanted to hang out” Daniel said, cutely. “Hang out? With me? Why? I mean yeah of course I’d love to but why do you 5 amazing boys want to hang out with me?” I asked them. “We think you’re pretty mad, and you’re cousins too”  I blushed a little “Well lemme just get dressed and then we can do something. My cousins have gone to visit their friends today so it’s just me. Where do you want to go?” I asked them. “We’ll organise something while you get ready” Beau insisted. I head off to get ready and have a shower. I got out of the shower and wrapped myself in my towel. I opened the bathroom door to run into Luke, “Oh wow hey” I said awkwardly, laughing a little. “Sorry I was just trying to find the toilet” he said. “Oh, um just there, I pointed down the hall”  “Thanks” Luke said, before heading down the hall as I carried on to my bedroom, luckily it was hidden from the loungeroom, where the boys were waiting.

I got dressed in a pair of white jean shorts and a navy silk top along with my white chuck taylors. When I was ready I met the boys in the loungeroom and we walked to the closest train station. It was right around the corner. We caught the train to the city and surprisingly, they were completely normal on the train, not like in the videos. I guess that’s acting, they’re not like that all the time. But they are still hilarious. Today was going to be a good day.