Chapter Three - Hanging with the Janoskians

Alyssa’s POV

“This is our stop” Luke said, smiling at me. There was sort of a connection between Luke and I, he was a little closer to me, since the kiss and all. “Okay, are you ready for a good day?” Beau asked me, holding my hand, walking me off the train and through the station. Butterflies ran through my stomach, Beau Brooks was holding my hand, what the hell was going on.

We got outside the station and into Federation Square, I had been here once before when I was 10. Beau let go of my hand and ran up to a random little Asian man, hugging him and asking for a kiss, moving closer to his lips. The little man yelled “No” at him then beau came back over to us. “Forget about everything, you’re probably never going to see any of these people again.” He told me. “Watch how the pro does it” Jai said, walking up to a teenage girl, about 18. “You’re gorgeous”  Jai said to her. “Oh thanks, you’re not too bad yourself” she smiled, just before Jai went straight in and kissed her passionately, moving their lips together. He pulled away and smiled waving goodbye. “I gotta admit I always wanted to be in that chicks position in your videos.” I blushed laughing, as they all said “Aww”. “Sit down here, I’ll be back in a second” Luke said, ushering us to a seat and walking off in the distance. He stood still and took a deep breath before coming back over to us. What the hell was he doing?! He walked up to me and sat on the bench seat next to me “You’re fucking beautiful, I’m gonna kiss you” he said, holding my neck gently and craned his neck down to me, pressing his lips against mine, as they moved in sync. What was going on? I was kissing Luke Brooks again.. like actually kissing this time. It started to get pretty heated and his hand was moving further down my back. His hand touched my ass and I placed my hand on his shoulder and pushed him off and I pulled away, smirking. “Wow” was all he could say. He was smirking too, it was happening too soon though, we had only officially met yesterday and already we had kissed twice. Let it go Alyssa it was just a kiss, he was just being silly it doesn’t mean anything.

I didn’t want anything to happen between Luke and I, I really wanted to be friends with him. If we were in a relationship, then it would be so complicated with the fans and stuff and I would get a lot of hate and I just wasn’t wanting any of that in my life, it wasn’t worth it. Plus I’m pretty sure all the boys get with lots of chicks, I mean why wouldn’t they. I felt a little bad, but I wanted to prove that the kiss meant nothing, that I just wanted to be friends with Luke, so I stood up and said “My turn watch this” I walked over to a hot as guy, about 21, tanned, muscles, beachy. He saw me walking towards him and shot me a smile. I got to him and pressed my lips against his. He grabbed me around the waist and pulled me closer to him, caressing my face with one hand and passionately kissing me back. I pulled away after a few seconds and smiled, biting my lip. “My names Josh, and yours?” he asked. “I’m Alyssa” I smiled. “Can I give you my number?” he asked. “Of course” I smiled. I gave him my phone and he placed his number in, while I gave him mine. He hugged me then I walked back over to them. Luke wouldn’t look at me, what the hell. Shit. “Woohhoo you know how to do it” Beau said. “You know we’ve been filming this all, this is for our new video” James said laughing. “Omg don’t put me in there, so many questions would be asked, please” I said. “Nope it’s going in, trust me it’ll be fine!! Our fans are supportive and welcoming.” He said. “Honey, I am a fan. Trust me, that’s what you think but we are a bunch of jealous bitches” I told them, which made them laugh. We finished filming then went and had some lunch. Later on the train, Luke still hadn’t talked to me. I went and sat in the seat next to him and said “Hey, what’s up?”  He looked at me “Really? You have to ask?” he said. “What? Look Luke it’s so weird that I’m even hanging out with you right now, let alone being sort of friends with you. We just officially met yesterday, I don’t want anything to happen between us right now. I’m still a fangirl, you don’t want that. You don’t want me second guessing all the time, why I’m with you, I don’t deserve a guy as sweet and funny and amazing as you. Just let time go by as friends, because I would love nothing more in the world than to be Luke Brooks friend. Trust me if I could be more than that I would, but I can’t.” I told him. “Please can we be friends?” I asked him.

He looked back up at me and said “I’d rather be friends with you than nothing at all”

Later that night I got a text from Josh, that guy I kissed today in the city. “Hey gorgeous, I’d love to take you out one night, how about this week sometime?” the text read. “Yeah I’d love to, just give me the details, I’m free any night” I texted back.

Tomorrow, the girls and I were going to buy new stuff for our office and putting everything in it. We were also printing business cards and doing more advertising. We had set up a website and