Chapter Twenty-Seven - Back Home

Alyssa's POV

I woke up the next morning and decided to go to the hotel pool for a few laps to wake me up, since I was extremely tired. I had a text on my phone from the real estate agent saying that we got the office that we liked and that he would fax us the forms to sign.

I got dressed in my swimmers and placed a dress over the top, while I carried my towel down with me to floor three. I went for a few laps and the water was perfect. After I went back up to the room and it was about 10am, so we only had 1 hour until checkout. I decided to wake Luke up.

I layed down on the bed and blew on his face. His reflexes took his hand to his face and wiped his hair away, still asleep. I blew again and he did it again, making me giggle. The sound of me laughing woke him up and a smile formed on his tired face.

"We have to check out in an hour, so hop up and get ready." I smiled at him, kissing his perfect lips.

I then decided to check if everyone else was awake. First I went to Daniel and Kaiden's room, knocking, making sure I didn't interrupt anything. I waited patiently before Daniel opened the door in his undies and his gut hanging out, making me laugh.

"Hey Lissy" he said brightly.

"Hey, just making sure you're awake. Cheeck out's in an hour, so meet us in the lobby at 11" I told him, before walking to Beau, Jai and James' room.

I knocked on their door and waited for an answer. No one answered so I knocked again. Still no answer. I called their phones and they still didn't answer. I swear these boys could sleep through a Justin Bieber concert.

I knocked once more before Beau came to the door in his undies, looking extremely tired and hungover. I didn't think he drank that much.

"Big night hey?" I asked him, smirking.

"I only had 1 beer I'm just fucking tired" he said, smirking, rubbing his eyes.

"Checkout's in an hour. You can sleep on the plane. Meet us in the lobby at 11" I told him, as I walked to Brianna and Lauren's room and Beau shut the door behind me.

Coincidentally Lauren opened the door as I was about to knock.

"Oh hey, I was just about to come to you. Check out's 11 hey?" she asked.

"Yep. I went for a swim before it was beautiful" I smiled.

"Oh awesome. I didn't even know there was a pool here." She said before continuing "Umm I have to tell you something that happened last night" she said.

I leant closer to her, as she whispered to me "I may have slept with James" she said, biting her lip, ashamed.

"How much did you drink last night?" I asked her.

"Only three cocktails and that was early in the night. I went back into his apartment with him Beau and Jai to chill cause we both weren't tired. Beau and Jai went to bed straight away so I went into James room and we watched a movie in bed. It came to a sex scene and James looked at me. Suddenly our lips met, then one thing led to another and hey!" she said, worried at what my reaction would be.

"Well what happened afterwards?" I asked, concerned that a friendship could be awkward now.

"Well we fell asleep in each other's arms after saying how much we enjoyed it and admitting to each other that we both have had feelings for a while now." She told me. "Then i got back in here before anyone noticed this morning, after saying goodbye to him and he reminded me how much fun he had last night" she told me.

"Well as long as you're happy and nothing will be awkward." I smiled.

Later on we checked out of the hotel and got a taxi to the airport. We got checked in and went through security before getting on the plane home. We all fell asleep on the plane.