Chapter Thirteen - Friends?

Alyssa’s POV

I woke up the next morning in Luke’s bed… with him…. What happened last night?

I rubbed my eyes and opened them a little bit more. I felt like I was going to be sick. I had to somehow climb over Luke to get out of bed, as we were on the bottom bunk and that was the only way I could get out. I lifted the blanket off me to get out but Luke woke up. “Goodmorning” he said, pressing his lips against mine. I just looked at him “Woah.. what was that for?” I asked.

“What do you mean?” he asked, stroking my arm. “What about last night?” he asked me.

“What about last night? What happened?” I asked confused.

“I didn’t think you drank that much. Do you actually not remember anything?” he asked me.

“The last thing I remember was getting in the taxi on the way home from the club” I admitted.

“Oh shit…” Luke said, making me worry.

“Why? What did I do?” I asked him, sitting up now.

“Well.. we played truth or dare and you hooked up with Jai…. And me….. and gave me a lap dance” he told me.

“Then we came in here and started kissing and things got pretty heated, so we climbed into bed, then you passed out.” He told me.

“Shit. Well I guess we should talk about this…” I said, pulling him up, to sit with me on the bed.

He nodded his head and sat there, in his boxers. I quickly admired his hot body before getting back on track and began our conversation.

“Okay.. so last night when I tried to kiss you, you said to me ‘I thought we were just friends, I don’t want to ruin anything’ and I’ll tell you the same thing I said last night” Luke began. “We both know there is obviously something going on between us, we both have feelings for each other. And we’re not ruining anything by doing anything about it.. we’re making it better” he told me, smiling, as he rested his hand on my leg.

“I know.. but like I said before… the fans.. the hate.. it’s not something that I can deal with.. and it’s not good for business” I admitted.

“Trust me the fans already love you.. they are the ones saying that we should date. What do you mean not good for business?” he argued.

“Mmm.. I don’t know.. just how would it look for me… Elegant Events part owner dating young public disturbance comedian…” I said without trying to hurt his feelings, although realised I did as soon as I said it.

“Look forget I said anything” he said, standing up and walking to the bathroom.

 I now felt more sick than before and I ran to the bathroom just in time. I began vomiting in the toilet, vomiting everything I ate yesterday.. and drank. I felt a pair of hands rubbing my back and holding my hair back. After I finished vomiting I grabbed a bit of toilet paper to wipe my mouth and looked up to see Luke.

“I thought you were pissed off at me?” I said, as he held my hand helping me up.

“Only a little.. doesn’t mean I don’t care about you. I’ll always be here for you” he told me, walking back into the bathroom. I walked out to the kitchen to get a drink of water.. everyone else was still asleep. Gina was sitting at the kitchen table drinking a cup of coffee.

“Morning baby how’d you sleep?” she asked, looking up at me.

“Yeah, really good. Feel sick this morning though” I admitted.

“Was that you chucking?” she asked.

“Yeah” I pouted.

“Aww honey. I’ll get you some panadol” she said, walking over to the medicine cabinet.

“Thanks Gina. You’re good to me” I smiled at her.

Luke got out of the shower and walked out to the kitchen, grabbing a cup of coffee and sitting next to me, while Gina walked into the bathroom.

“Luke..” I began, placing my hand on his “I do love you I don’t have to tell you that… you know that” I said, “I think I want to take that chance… I want to take it to the next level” I said, looking up at him in hope for forgiveness.

“Seriously?” he asked. “You’re being legit?” he asked me, making sure.

I nodded.

“Okay well let’s go on some dates before we make it official.. let’s start being a couple sort of.. first” he said.

“Shit that sounds so weird… we’re best friends I can’t imagine dating you.. being your girlfriend” I laughed.

“I’m just worried about Jai” I admitted.

“What about Jai?” he asked.

“He kissed me at the start of the week and I told him we were just friends nothing more.. just like I told you and now I’m having something with you and I think he’s going to hate me” I said.

“He won’t he knows you and I have had something since pretty much that day at the concert” he said, holding my hand.

“I guess” I said as I nodded.

PLEASE DON'T IGNORE, MUST READ!

Did anyone like this chapter?!

Please comment!!

700 reads for chapter 14.

The more people read it, the more i will post new chapters :) xo