Chapter Sixteen - Are we becoming intimate?

Alyssa’s POV

It had been about a week since I last saw the boys, although they had been on my mind all week. At work I have been going through our contracts and trying to sort of organise some performances for them and events as well as a tour, very exciting stuff.

One of our clients is Angus from the bump radio station in Sydney. He is getting married and we are planning his wedding. As a thankyou to each other I gave him 20 % off and he did free ads and marketing for me on the radio. He was always complaining that we didn’t have an office in Sydney.

“Why don’t you just choose an event company in Sydney?” I asked him, laughing.

“You’re the best” he always told me.

This got us thinking. We had made so much profit from our business… maybe even enough to open up another office. It would be easier to open one up in Brisbane, since our family lives up there and could run it, although one in Sydney would be better for business, as many of our celebrity clients and other clients are there.

It was unbelievable how large and well known our company was getting… and it was just so new still. It was so exciting.

Luke and I had another date tonight, it was Saturday night. We were missing out on party night, everyone else was going clubbing and back to the Brooks house. We were going out for dinner to a cute little fish and chip shop at Brighton, then we don’t know what we’re doing afterwards, maybe go back to mine for a little while.

Luke picked me up at around 6:30pm and I was just trying to find my purse.

“Found it” I yelled out, jumping up and running out to the loungeroom, then walking up to Luke.

“Hey gorgeous how was your week?” he asked me, kissing me on the lips gently, causing a smile to appear on both our faces.

“Stressful, but exciting I’ll tell you more later” I told him.

“How about you? Anything happening in Janoskians world?” I asked, locking the door behind me as we walked outside.

“Nope” he said, walking towards the car.

We soon got to the restaurant and took our take away order across the road to sit on the beach and eat it.

We sat on the sand and ate our dinner, as I told him about possibly opening up another franchise in another state. “Fuck, that sounds awesome. Congratulations, I hope it happens”

I smiled at him as I finished my last mouthful of food. We then decided to take a walk along the beach. We took our shoes off and began walking. I felt his hand latch onto mine, as we walked hand in hand. We walked past one or two fans.. they were everywhere here in Melbourne. They looked at us, obviously pointing and staring. “We had made it too obvious that we have a thing, I’m going to get so much hate” I thought to myself.

Later we drove back to my house and sat down to watch a movie and have a drink together. We had a bar in our house so I decided to make us some Pina Colada’s to take the pressure off sort of. It was so awkward now that we know we both openly like each other but aren’t dating and are best friends.. like it’s just weird and there is so much pressure.

I made us the drinks and we sat down on the couch, drinking and talking.

“Do you wanna have sex?” Luke asked me, out of the blue, right there and then, shocking me.

I just started laughing. “Wow, ummm” I said, still laughing.

“Oh come on, it would take the pressure off don’t you think” he said.

“Thankgod I’m not the only one feeling it. Yeah I sort of agree with you” I said.

“Well, let’s have another drink then hey” he said, taking his last sip.

After two more drinks Luke leant over and kissed me on the lips, his tongue soon entering my mouth, playing with my own. As the kiss got more heated, I felt his hand around my waist and up the back of my shirt, unclipping the bra, surprisingly well and fast. I smiled into the kiss and he laughed against my lips gently.

He pulled my bra down along with the front of my singlet, revealing my breasts as he gently sucked on my nipples. I played with his hair as he pleasured me.

Suddenly the door flung open and I quickly pull my bra and singlet up, leaning against Luke, as he tried to do my bra back up without my cousin seeing. It was Kaiden.

She was crying. I quickly stood up and ran over to her “Hey what’s wrong?” I asked her, giving her a cuddle.

“Just Daniel… we obviously have a thing as you know… and well… he’s gone and hooked up with this chick at the club tonight right in front of me then I got pissed off and hooked up with some other guy then he got pissed off and we started fighting and yeah we just had a massive fight.” She sniffed, tears still rolling down her face. She was obviously drunk and over reacting a little but I still felt sorry for her.

I turned to Luke and gave him an awkward Luke and he knew what I meant.

“Well I better get going.. I’ll take tonight as a yes to being my girlfriend?” he asked, sweetly.

“Maybe if you ask me properly” I gave him a wink, walking him outside.

“I’ll be back in a minute hun” I told my cousin.

I walked out to Luke’s car and leant against it. He put one hand on the car next to my shoulder and leant over me. He kissed me again, before pulling back quickly leaving me want more.

“I wish we got further tonight” I said, placing my hand behind his neck, playing gently with the hair at the top of his neck.

“Me too” he said biting his lip, smirking.

“So will you please be my girlfriend?” he asked so cutely.

“Yes” I nodded, smiling.

He grabbed my face sweetly with both hands and kissed me passionately, our lips uniting.

“Be ready for me tomorrow night.. it’s gonna be fun” he winked, getting in his car and driving away, waving out the window.

Thankks for reading. Please remember to VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE, READ :) XOXO

1000 reads for chapter 17 :)