Chapter Seventeen - Is it gonna happen yet?

Luke’s POV

The next morning I woke up and smelt bacon and eggs on a Sunday morning.. yum, treat day. I feel like nearly every day is treat day for me… whoops. I climbed out of bed, sleepily, off my top bunk and out to the kitchen.

“Good morning” I greeted mum, as I kissed her on the cheek. I looked up at the clock to see it was about 10:30am.

“I’m cooking for all the hangovers that are about to start when these guys wake up” mum pointed to the loungeroom with her tongs.

“Yeah, it’s like a maze in there, I had to step over them to get in here”  I laughed sleepily.

“Who do you think’s gonna vomit first?” mum asked me. We both said on cue without even thinking.

“Beau” we laughed.

A few seconds later, as if fate had struck, Beau jumped out of bed suddenly, running to the bathroom.

We ate our breakfast and mum put the rest in the oven to stay warm for the others when they wake up. I decided that instead of just going over Alyssa’s tonight, that we should do something today. Her cousins would most probably be having a hangover at home once they leave here, so I was thinking something out of the house. Maybe we could then get a room at a hotel? She doesn’t work Monday’s anymore, since she was having most of them off anyway.

I decided to do a bit of research into the best hotels in the city and book one for tonight so we could have some alone time and yeah…

I soon texted Alyssa and told her I booked the hotel and that we should go shopping today. We were officially boyfriend and girlfriend.. haha that sounds weird.

I got ready and drove over to Alyssa’s house. Kaiden was vomiting in the toilet when I got there and Alyssa was in the shower, so I decided to help Kaiden. I comforted her, rubbing her back and holding her hair back.

“Don’t you just love hangovers?” I asked sarcastically.

She finished vomiting and I walked out with her into the loungeroom. We sat on the couches, chatting for a bit until it went silent. I looked around the house.

“You’s need a dog” I said randomly.

She laughed “That was fucking random” she said, putting a cold washer on her forehead.

Alyssa walked out of the shower in her towel “Oh hey Luke” she said, surprised.

“Hey, I was bored so I just thought I’d see if you wanted to do something” I explained, checking her out and giving her a wink, which she accepted with a smile and a smirk.

“Oh alright, well I’ll be ready in about 20 minutes” she said, walking into her room, asking me to follow her.

“Have fun you two” Kaiden yelled out, laughing.

“I hope so” I turned around biting my lip rings, being sassy.

I shut the door behind me as we got in Alyssa’s room. She turned around to face me, as I walked closer to her, placing my hand on her slightly wet shoulder.

“You should’ve joined me for that shower” she winked, placing her hand on my hip, under my shirt.

“Let’s take this off” she said, slowly lifting up my shirt, as I assisted her, revealing my slightly muscular, slightly tattooed body.

“And I think we can get rid of this” she said, undoing my belt and sliding it out from my pants.

“And well these….” She said, as she undid my button on my pants, “Well these are just unnessecary” she said, pulling the zip down and the rest of my pants down to the floor, as I stepped out of them.

“I like your thinking” I winked at her, gently placing my hand behind her neck for support as I kissed her lips and lowered her onto the bed.

“We don’t need this” I said, slowly opening her towel, revealing her naked body as I began kissing her lips… then her neck.. and lower.

I was just about to take my underwear off when I heard yelling in the lounge room. it was Daniel and Kaiden.

Alyssa quickly rushed around finding some clothes and I quickly put my jeans and top back on.

We walked out to the loungeroom hearing Daniel “I obviously have feelings for you, so why would you hook up with another guy right in front of me?” he yelled.

“What do you mean you are the one that fucking hooked up with someone right in front of me last night first” Kaiden yelled back.

“She hooked up with me, I had no choice” he defended himself.

“Daniel please.. you were basically begging her to take you home for a fuck too” Kaiden said, holding her mouth trying not to vomit while Daniel kept talking.

“I was not!!” he said like a little kid, I’ve got to admit it was pretty funny watching Daniel arguing with someone.

“Daniel you were” she yelled again.

“I’m sorry. I don’t know what I was thinking. She was just some slut I only just met. You are the one I like…. Really like. I don’t know why we keep hiding it. Do you like me?” he asked.

“Of course I do, dumb ass” she said, laughing a little.

“I’m so sorry about last night” he apologised,

“Me too” she agreed and apologised,

“Will you please be my girlfriend Kaiden?” he asked her, walking closer to her.

She planted a kiss on his lips, as it got more passionate, before she ran to the toilet vomiting again.

“You totally ruined the moment” Daniel yelled after her as he ran to the toilet to help her.

Hahaha they were the cutest couple.

“When the fuck are we going to actually have sex” I said quietly to Alyssa, as I stood behind her. She turned around, placing her arms around my neck “Tonight sounds perfect.. no interruptions. It’s going to be perfect” she told me, kissing me.

1050 reads for chapter 18 :) xoxo