Chapter Eleven - Lazy Days

PLEASE REMEMBER TO COMMENT!!!

550 READS AND 15 VOTES FOR CHAPTER 12

ENJOY xx

Alyssa’s POV

I woke up the next morning, with the light shining in through a gap in my curtains. I opened one eye slightly and checked the time on my phone. It was only 5:36am. I had to get up at 7am, so I got up in the freezing cold and shut the curtain before walking back over to my bed.

“mm what’s wrong?” Luke asked sleepily, with his eyes just open.

“Just shutting the light out, go back to sleep” I said, climbing back in.

“It’s freezing” I said.

“I know, come here” Luke said, lifting his arm up so I could cuddle into him. I placed my back against him as he wrapped his arm around me. I could still smell his aftershave and his body was so warm around me. I fell asleep within seconds, secure in his arms.

I woke up later, to the sound of a slamming door.

“Fucking wind” I heard my cousin scream out which made me giggle a little.

I felt shit though, I had the worst period pain. I really needed to get a heat pack. I suddenly had a sharp pain, which I got occasionally, like every half hour when I have period pain.

“Oww shit” I said, accidentally.

“What’s wrong?” Luke asked, sitting up, worried.

“Luke, it’s alright. I just have a bad stomach pain” I told him.

“Period pain?” he asked me. “I have had girlfriends before” he told me, half smirking.

“Yes, it kills. You’re so lucky you’re a guy!” I told him.

“Here, I can help. I used to do this with Taylah” he told me, spinning me over and wrapping his arms around me, placing his hands on my belly. His hands were so warm, just like a heat pack, and almost straight away, the pain soothed.

“Your hands are like magic” I told him, basically orgasming over the lack of pain haha.

Brianna came to my door and knocked.

“Come in” I said loudly.

She opened the door and she was ready for work.

“You coming?” she asked, we’re leaving now.

“Nah, I’m sorry I have the worst period pains” I said, pouting.

She gave me a funny look at the fact that Luke was In my bed and I was snuggled up to him and that I had slept in this bed with Jai just a few weeks before. I’m not having sex with them or anything though, they’re my friends and I just don’t want them sleeping on uncomfortable couches.

She nodded her head and shut the door, walking off.

“How does a day in bed, sleeping then watching movies sound?” Luke asked, rubbing my stomach, making the pain totally disappear and replacing it with goosebumps and butterflies. I did obviously have feelings for Luke and this felt so right, us together, in bed, him curing my pain, caring for me, cuddling me.

“That sound amazing” I said, shutting my eyes again, as I fell asleep in his arms, falling into a deep sleep.

I awoke a while later and my period pain was mostly gone. Luke’s arms weren’t snaked around me and he wasn’t in bed at all. I slowly stretched and got up out of bed, walking past the clock which read quarter past 11. I walked into the kitchen to get a milo, only to see Luke standing there, in nothing but his undies, singing and dancing while cooking pancakes.

“You would be the best boyfriend. Curing my period pain, cooking pancakes, sexy!!!” I said, smirking as I sat up on the bench in front of him.

“Well…” he said, walking slowly towards me, avoiding eye contact. He reached me and slowly and gently placed his hands on my knees, moving his hands up further, sending a shiver up my spine. He lifted his head up and locked his eyes with mine.

“You had your chance” he said, dramatically flicking his hair and walking back to the frypan making me laugh.

“You had me for a second” I laughed. “Now hurry up and cook my breakfast, kitchen bitch” I said, preparing the plates, cutlery, ice cream and maple syrup.

“Annnndddddd the pancaaaaaaakeess are dooooooooonnneeee” Luke sang in a high pitched voice, which made me laugh so hard.

We ate our breakfast then went back into my bed for a movie marathon of the hangover movies, they’re so funny.

Remember

COMMENT!

550 READS AND 15 VOTES FOR CHAPTER 12 xx