Chapter Twenty - Do i regret having sex with Luke Brooks?

Alyssa’s POV

Finally he spoke “I’m gonna cum baby” I felt my heart sank as I realied he didn’t have a condom on. It was going to be almost impossible for him to pull out now, when he is in the moment, at his climax. All of a sudden I felt a warm liquid inside me. Shit.

I rolled off of him and lay beside him, breathing heavily, as if I had just been for a run.

“That” Luke spoke, taking a few breaths before speaking again, “Was amazing” he continued.

“Worth the wait?” I asked him, as I lifted the sheet over my naked body, Luke still fully exposed. I admired his perfect body and large member.

“Definitely” he replied, catching his breath back.

“Dicks are so weird” I said.

“You’re so fucking random” Luke laughed. “Are you telling me my dick is weird?” he asked, smirking, still laying there, exposed.

“Not just yours” I said casually making him laugh. “But seriously” I continued, getting closer to it, touching it and examining it, while he just sat there laughing.

“Well boobs are weird too” he began, sitting up and removing the sheet from me, touching my boobs, holding them in his hands.

We were seriously the weirdest couple, it was actually pretty funny.

“Alyssa” Luke begun, staring into my eyes seductively, taking a hold of my hand.

“I lov-“he continued before I cut him off.

“Luke please. Don’t say anything you don’t mean. You’re caught up in the moment. Yes it was really fun and great, but that’s the only reason you were going to say what you were about to say. Okay and don’t try and tell me it’s not. Wait until the right time” I said, pressing my lips against his, before wrapping the sheet around me and walking to the bathroom. I stood at the shower door, I could still see Luke in the bed, he was watching me.

“Well are you coming or not?” I asked him, with a wink, before dropping the sheet and climbing in the shower as I saw Luke running over to me.

He climbed into the huge shower with me and started tickling me, making me scream and laugh. The water was soaking us and making the floor a little slippery. All of a sudden Luke slipped backwards, pulling me down on top of him. We were a soaking wet mess, on the floor of the shower. We were laughing together, when our eyes met, then suddenly our lips did too.

We were now out of the shower, drying ourselves.

“Ah, I think you broke my dick” Luke said, walking slowly out of the bathroom in pain.

“Is that what I fell on? Shit sorry” I said, giggling a little, following him.

“Let me have a look babe” I said as he sat down on the end of the bed, lifting his towel open. “Ooh, looks a bit sore, I think it might need a kiss better” I winked up at him, before leaning down and placing a kiss on it.

We had to check out now, we were already 10 minutes late which is pretty crucial in a hotel, cause they need time to clean it before check-in. We drove back to my place and walked inside to a total mess.

“Fuck the house falls apart without me. What happened?” I asked my cousins who were all sitting there eating like we always do.

“We’ve just been so busy” they explained.

“Oh yeah you look very busy” I joked.

They gave me evil stares.

They stared down at Luke and I holding hands, none of them new we were dating yet. We needed to make sure Jai didn’t find out about us before I spoke to him, I was thinking about talking to him this afternoon/tonight so that shouldn’t be too hard.

All of my cousins mouths dropped open at Luke and I holding hands.

“You two are so a couple!!!! OMG!!!” Kaiden squealed.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about” I said as I continued to walk with Luke to my room, shutting the door behind me, winking at my cousins.

“When are we going to tell the fans?” Luke asked me, sitting on my bed, while I packed away the contents of my suitcase, it wasn’t much, we only stayed for one night.

“Not now. Just wait until we’re actually a couple and it doesn’t feel weird anymore. Til it’s completely official, whenever that may be.” I said.

“Why aren’t we official now?” he asked me.

“I don’t know” I said, looking at the ground, as I sat down next to him.

“What about this morning? What about when you agreed to be my girlfriend?” he asked me, and as I looked up at him, he looked sad and a little bit angry now.

“Yes, I am your girlfriend bu-“ he cut me off by sealing my lips with a kiss.

“Then that’s all that matters” he said walking out, calling out behind “Goodbye, text me”

Did he actually just shut me up with a kiss and walk out wow haha.

Thankyou for reading.

PLEASE COMMENT!!!

1,300 reads for chapter 21 xoxo