Part 2

I'm not used to work with wattpad so I don't know how's this going to come up but we'll see. Also i'm still studying english so there'll be gramatical mistakes, and I'm sorry for that. Anyway I hope you'll enjoy my fic

---------

" I'm home dad ! " I shouted as I closed the door. 
" Here's the deal. I was trying to make lasagna by your grandma's recipe but it came out black so please can you do it instead ? "
" Sure dad don't worry, while I'm doing this please set the table on the porch "
I love cooking, I learned it from my grandma and it was something that made me happy. After getting every set and done, I had my dad watching the oven for me making sure he knew when he had to that it out of the oven and went to my bedroom. I toke all my clothes off and just hop to the bathtub and let the warm water wash away my worries and thoughts. John came up and I took a few minutes to let the events sink in. I had never seen him around. A loud melody interrupted my thoughts, the damn phone was ringing again. I quickly reached out for the towel and run to my room .
" What the hell have you been doing J ? "
it was my best friend Mira, we were inseparable.
" God damn it Mira I spent my day sleeping and on the beach why ? "
" As usual. Anyway movies tonight ? This great film just came out and..."
" I'm sorry but not tonight babe. Some of my dad's friends are coming over and I have to stay in "
I hear my dad steps: " Jane come on hurry up "
" JUST A MINUTE. Look Mira I can't talk right now but please call me later, we'll talk then"
" Ok babe, bye "
I hang off the phone and walked across my room towards my amazing closet. That was definitely my favorite part of the house. It was not too big or too girly girl but had everything I needed. I picked out a simply outfit and took a look at the mirror while brushing my hair and assume I looked good enough. it was not a big deal. " JANE IF THIS THING BURNS IT WILL BE YOUR FAULT "
I rushed downstairs. My lasagna and chocolate pie both look  great and i took them both out of the oven. The door bell rang and I heard my dad walking to the door.

" Hi Simon how are you doing ? You remember my wife Skylar and my kid John "
My dad invite them in and I could hear them walking towards the kitchen, where I was still finishing dinner. " This is my girl Jane. Jane this is Anthony, Skylar and their son John " I was facing the oven but when turned around  I saw John,  the boy from the beach, and reminded myself to not let my jaw drop. John let out a quite grin in amusement causing me to smile at how destiny works in misterious ways. " Hum hi, nice to meet you all.  And welcome to Longshore" 
" Thank you! I'm really enjoining it, it's nice and quiet here.. And people are so welcoming, our neighbours especially. " Skylar said with joy in her eyes
" I'm so glad you guys like it. Well dinner's reading so we can continue this conversation on the table " I smiled, shaking off the nerves, they seem like a great family and I was sure we'd have a good time tonight. While he was showing the house I took a minute to breath and bring my cheerful and talkative personality to the surface and bury all my embarrassment. I carried the heavy portion of lasagna to the table and got back to the kitchen to bring some drinks. I was trying to reach the top shelf to get my favorite orange juice without falling, streching my body to the limit until i finally reached it.
As I turned over towards the door leading to the porch my body hit what appeared to big wall of muscle. I look up to find John a little too close to my body. I backed off in embarrasementm hitting my elbow in the process. I cursed under my breath " Jesus do you wanna give me a heart attack? "
He giggled : " Sorry J, I just wanted to help you "
A smile appeared on my face " I can handle a higher shelf myself but thank you anyway "
" Come on, let me help, what can i do for you ? "
" Bring those candles placed on the top of the fridge please " I said while pointing at the fridge. He was a proper gentleman. He walked behind me and grab them all.
My dad and John's parents walked out the door laughing. I loved to see my dad happy. " Already who's ready for a piece of lasagna ? " I put on my best smile.
" When it comes to food Jane is the best " my dad said as he took a seat.
" You're a lucky father Simon " Anthony said with a smile. Skylar also decided to take part in the conversation and I was busy filling their plates with a good portion of lasagna. I could feel John's eyes following my every move, but what could I do ? I stuffed my plate with food and, after taking a bite, I took a look at the ocean, perfectly seen from our backyard. Blue and calm.