Part 20

"Are you ready?" his eyes were piercing mine, along with curl of the lip. Our boards were stuck under his arm and his shirt was on the ground. After the second day of school my plans with Harry took off. He took me to the spot where he's used to get great waves after stoping for a small bite. I hadn't surf for quite a time now so I couldn't wait to get in the water.

"Hood there something you should always keep in mind about me, I'm always ready to surf" I strech my body to catch his shirt and shoved it in the back of the car.

"Look at that" he turned his muscular back on me and, instead of looking to the lineup, I focused on those muscules moving as he playfully moved on of his arms. His neck was large and the muscules linking it to his back moved as his arm moved to. I streched my hand to touched them when he suddenly turned over to me letting my hand fall in his chest, right down his collar bones. He took my hand in his with a cute smirk:

"Shall we go then?"

Our fingers intertwined, as if it was exactly what your bodys needed. I smiled at him and we made our way to the ocean slowly. Once we got to the shore, he handed me my board and we enter the water. I paddled all the way to the lineup and caught the first wave of the swell. I wasn't expecting much, I just needed the rush to flow through my body and ease my surf addiction. After getting back to the lineup, I sat on my board next to Harry:

"Pretty good stuff out there Harris"

"Well thanks Hood, your turn" 

The sunlight was making him even more beautiful, his light brown hair had a few shades of blonde, his body looked tone (as always) and he was giving me his beautiful smile. 

He turned towards the beach and paddled to catch the wave, I only caught glimpses of his air game but it was strong, he could easily win a competition. He took wave after wave for an hour. He would occasionaly stand near me and we'd talk until the next great wave. When he finally decided to take a break his eyes were blood shot red and he had spiked hair.

"That was amazing Harry, really"

"Thanks J I hope it's enought to win saturday's competition"

"Will a cheerful girl screaming your name help?" I joked with a smirk splashed across my face

"I guess it would depend on the girl" he pulled my board closer to him "There's this one girl I'd specially like to have among the audience"

"Just let her know you want her there then" I was looking into his brown eyes

"Oh, I will" he leaned for a kiss. I giggled and pushed him to other side causing his fall to the water

"Jane Harris" he roared with a smirk and and craving eyes.

I screeched like a little girl and paddled my way to the beach. 

He had the ability to make my heart overflow with join, almost like I was a little kid again and nothing could bother me. I stepped in the sand and bend over to let my ankle free from the string attached to the board.

I felt a pair of hands in my waist pulling me up and turning me around. I was now facing Harry as he pulled me closer. I let my hands travel through his back, feeling the distinct lines of his muscules. His head bend towards mine with the warm sunlight kissing the left side of our bodys. Our lips brushed against each other, in anticipation of the sweetest of our kiss. His lower lip dovertailed the space between my own lips and I squeezed it a bit. He pressured his body against mine and so did I. His lips were tasting amazing like salt water and sunscreen. My heart skipped a beat and I barried my hands in his hair. His mouth twitched against mine and I felt my palms getting sweatier. This kiss was so different from the one next to my house. The other one was rushed, thirsty and rough. This one was calm, sweet and full of affection. 

I took a step back and he was giggling 

"What?" I instinctively cover my lips with my hands. Through my mind thougts of me being a bad kisser run wild and free.

"I like the salty flavour on your lips that's all" I took my hand from my lips and placed it along his body "Don't cover them, I like them. They're, well, very kissable" he giggled softly.

I pushed him and he fell on floor. I sat beside him pulling my knees close to my chest.

"You know, this one time when I was a little girl I almost drown right at a beach right next to my house. The waves were pretty big and strong and there were only a few boys in the water. My dad was sit on his towel and I decided I had what it took to swim there. But I was so wrong you know?" I stared at the ocean, concentrating on the crashing waves "I dive in and stay there for 10 minutes, more or less. When I wanted to get out I could. It's like I was trapped. The waves were pulling back everytime I tried to get out, my feet couldn't touch the ground and my arms were tired. But I wasn't scared you know?  Someone once said "Those who came from sea, must return to it" so if I died there I would have died happy"

"You're a tough girl since you're a kid"

"Is it that obvious?"

"Kind of, yeah" 

"What about you? Do you ever been through a nearly drown experience?" I looked at him with a small smile

"No, but once I got my head pretty messed up because I didn't want to wear the helmet when I was skating see?" he turned his head and lifted a bits of his hair. Beneath it was a big scar, a pinkish line from his ear to the back of his head. I touched his scar with my finger, wanting to know every single one he had ever had. Pretty cliché right? 

"You're a pretty tough kid yourself damn" a smirk appear on his face causing me to giggle.

Let things go with the flow was the best choice I have ever made. Things with Harry were going great, his personality seem to match mine in a perfect way and I could never get enough time with him. He helped me up and give me a little smooch.

"We should go don't you think?"  we kept our bodys together

"Do we have to? Yes. But do I want to? No"  he curled his lip and leaned forward.

"Come on Hood, my dad is going to get worried" I looked straigh into his eyes

"Fine" he picked me up wedding style and carried me to the car, causing me to giggle.

When we got back to the car I reached for my bagpack to get my shirt. I put it on and enjoyed the rest of the trip to the sound of Harry's voice talking and the sun lighting my face.

"Thank you for this afternoon Hood, I had a really great time" he pulled the car near my place.

"So will you come with me on Friday to the comp?" he pulled me closer 

"Sure" I gave him a little side smile with my heart melting with joy. I gave him a peck on the lips and left the car.

My dad wasn't at home and I assumed he would stay in the office until later in the night. I kicked my shoes off, leaned my board against the wall and made my way upstairs. As I got into my room I opened my bag and picked all the stuff in it, grabbing my books and taking them to the desk. Among them was a note

"Everyday at twilight, when the sun turns red in the sky, I think of you on that shoreline, brushing the hair from your eyes. All the other girls look fine, but you're the only one on my mind"

Where did that come from? Cheesy stuff was not my thing but that note was quite cute, was it Harry's? Why would he leave it in my bag instead of giving it to me? I took my phone out of my pocket and texted Mira 

*I found this at my bag, any guesses as to the one you put it there?*

Along with it I send a pic of the note. My legs were so tired and my skin was a little bit sun burned so I took a quick shower and got to bed with my computer.

A/N

Hi guys, sorry I haven't updated as frequently as I'd like to but here it is. You should know I rarely proof-read my fic because I'm lazy but I'll try to do it. Also the little note that Jane got was not my idea, I mixed a couple lyrics of 2 of Cody Simpson songs, since he has a very beachy, chilled, surfy style if you understand anything of what I'm saying. Any way please vote, fan and comment xx