Part 3

I was taking the dirty dishes to the sink and thinking that I had a good time during this dinner. John's family was amazing, his mom kept complimenting my food and they talked great things about Hawaii and promised me they'll take me there with them someday. I was over the moon because surf there was great and I couldn't wait to surf those beautiful, massive waves.
" Here, I brought the remain things" John entered the kitchen with some glasses on his hands. " The dinner was great by the way "
" Thank you I did my best " I was no longer awkward around him, he let himself loose and showed that he had a really cool personality.
" So I was wondering what would you be doing tomorrow because I could used some surf lessons "
Unceratinly of his motives,I searched for a flirty tone on his voice but I couldn't find any. I had only met the guy today so you can never be too careful yet his request was pure interest on learning something with me. " Ok I can do that. I need to stop by the hospital first though, I have someone I need to visit. "
" Sure just tell me know when and where and I'll meet you there " He was now helping me drying the dishes which surprised me. No boy I've ever met apart from my dad did that. " It's a twenty minutes walk from here so "
" No need to say anything else is it 9 o'clock good for you ? "
" Yes it's perfect " Suddenly I heard a catchy song playing, which I immediately recognized as my ring tone. " I'm sorry John but I need to go upstairs, I'll be right back "
I turned my back on him and quickly made it to my room.
" Hello ? "
" J it's Mira you told me to call you later "
" Yeah right, can it be even later ? Because right now I still..."
" NO WAY " she cut me off just like that " I know you Jane Harris and by the way you said you needed to talk I KNOW something's happened. "
" Come on Mira I need to go back"
" No way J, I'm waiting, spit it out"
" Ok I'm going to do quick sum up for you "
" Fine I can deal with that. You can tell me all the juicy details tomorrow, because I will call again "
I rolled my eyes and lay back on my bed " I met a boy this morning in the beach. His name's John and he's now down stairs. "
" Oh now I see why are you in such a hurry to get back there, but jesus Jane you've just met the boy and he's already on your place ? "
" Very funny " I let out a fake laugh " No he's here with his parents, who happen are friends with my dad and they just moved in from Hawaii "
" A foreign boy, nice catch "
" Hey don't be like that ok? Though I must admit it was weird having him showing up at my door with his parents for "
" You know what they said about destiny don't you? Now get your fat ass of your bed and get it downstairs. I'm only letting go because there's a boy waiting. GO "
" Look I'll call you when I can ok ? "
" Ok , enjoy "
Even though I couldn't see her I was pretty sure she had a smirk in her face. She was desperate to get me together with a boy since my last break up, but I was certainly not in the mood for it. 
" Jane ? " My dad called.
" I'm coming " I closed my bedroom door and made my way to the porch.
" Simon, Skylar and John are leaving " my dad said. They'd just get up from the chairs and were still chatting, parents stuff I guessed. I took a glance at John and he was checking his phone. Our parents started slowly walkings towards the door. I took my phone out of my pocket and texted Mira, John was still paying attention to his phone so I decided to pretend like it had something to do. Finally near the door he looked at me and gave me a big smile and a " see you tomorrow" and walked out of the door.
" Bye Jane it was so nice to meet you. " Anthony talking was my a wake up call because I was already lost in thoughts.
" Bye Mr. Baker thank you for stoping by "
" And thank you for this amazing meal, we must do it again sometime. "
" Thank you Mrs. Baker, and we sure will repeat it " I have John's mom a big smile, she was such a nice lady.
They both walked out of the door and I waved them goodbye.