Part 7

I prepared dinner for me and my dad. Mira texted me to make sure our plans were still on and I had a quick,refreshing shower.

"Dad I'm leaving now ok ? " he was sit on our blue shabby sofa, i walked over and gave him a forehead kiss.

" When are you coming back ?"

"I don't know but I'l try not to come too late. However, don't stay up for me, you need to get some rest"

" Don't walk alone on your way back home, ask Mira's parents for a lift J"

" Sure dad" I walked to the door and as I opened it I said to him " Why don't you call Anthony, he could stop by and keep you some company"

I closed the door behind me and checked my pockets, making sure that I had my phone and my keys. It was 9 p.m. and the sun was down already. The night was great, a soft,warm breeze rushed through my body and I decided to walk on the wooden path near the beach. I let my thoughts run free through my mind, Some of them were like pins and needles on my brain. I was concerned about my last year in S.Peters Higschool. The previous years had gone quite well, i was a good student with plenty of friends. And I knew I'd miss that after going to college. I didn't want to do my final exams and leave my long shore and my dad. Besides I still hadn't decided to which university I'd like to go and I had a few things I'd like to do before leaving. The truth was I wanted to make surf my life but that was definitely out of reach. I wasn't that good and It was too risky to make a life out it.

On the other side i saw a couple walking hand in hand. Love, that was something I had never found on the few relationships I had before and I wanted to experience it before college. But I don't want to settle down for just anyone, it's could have to be the right person, not necessarily the one i'd like to marry but at least the one that feel absolutely right in my life right now.

I saw Mira's house and locked and these thoughts on the back of mind. 

" Hi J! " Mira huuged me and I hugged her back.

" Hey Mira thanks for inviting me over"

" No problem. Come on in, I'm about to make popcorns "

She jigged her way to the kitchen while I quietly giggled behind her.

" Please don't  Mira. Burn stuff is bad for our health you know ?"

" Ah ah, very funny Jane Harris, No today, I'm working with 21st century innovation. Watch and learn "

On her hand was a small blue package that she placed on the microwave.

" And this is where the magic happens "

After a minute she took of a now chubby package, opened it and dump the good looking popcorns on a large bowl.

" Got to my room, I'll meet you there already "

I made my way to her bedroom and lay on her bed 

" Oh I see you've made yourself at home "

" Wasn't I supposed to ?"

" Yes of course" she lay down next to me " So what do you wanna watch today ? I have here a great one but it's loving and cheesy. "

" Ok then, cheesy stuff it is then "

" Really ? My bestfriend that rarely sees this type of movies is agreeing with me. That Johnny boy is making you go soft " she threw a pillow at my face.

I aimed at her face and throw it back " Shut up Mira, we're not talking about MY FRIEND John tonight " I trief to as much emphasis on the "my friend" part as I could so she's understand there was nothing going on between us.