Part 18

*Beep, beep, BEEP* my alarm was getting louder and louder and I clumsy jogged to the kitchen to shut it down. I rubbed my eyes and quickly tied all my hair in a ponytail. James and John looked like two baby boys sleeping and decided to give them 10 extra minutes of sleep.
In the meanwhile I run upstairs to have a bath, brush my teeth and do want needed to be done . It was the first day of our senior year and I didn't want to be late. I put on some clothes and grabbed my notebook, pushing it into my bag pack. My dad was still asleep, which was a bummer because I could wait to show him what we had done. Still, I decided to show him later and let him have some sleep.
When I got to the living room they were both still hidden under the warm blankets. I chose to wake John up first because it would be the easiest ass to drag off my couch.
"Hey John?" I fanned his shoulder softly
He lifted the blanket probably thinking I wanted to join him
"No silly, I don't want to join you. To be more accurate I can't join you because you need to get up and go to school"
He turned his back on me with a mumble.
I rolled my eyes and move to James' couch "Hey Campbell, you need to get up"
"I don't want to " and then turned his back on me too
"You two have to be kidding me" I landed my wands on my waist "I'm not your mother guys" I pulled James' blanket "And I enjoy being mean" I was smirking while I pulled John's blanket
"Dude"
"Not cool"
"Give it back"
I made my way to the kitchen "if you want them, come and get it boys"
I boiled some water for a tea and poured cereal in to two bolds for them. Next to one of them I placed an aspirin and a large glass of water because of James hangover. He was the first to get up
" Good morning sleepy head" I upper my voice a bit just to piss him off
"Keep it down Harris, please" he was rubbing his forehead with his finger and deep dark circles under his eyes.
" Just drink that and then eat something, you'll feel better soon"
"I'm sorry I was acting like a jerk last night " he shoved his spoon on the bold
"Don't worry, you weren't that bad" I smiled at him "Besides that what we do, we take care of each other's right?" he opened his arms and I gave him a bear hug.
"I need to go drag John's ass out of the couch. Finish that and then you can use my bathroom, I'll see if my dad can lend you both some clothes"
John has still on the same position and I didn't know what to do to wake him up
"You're a tough kid you know?" I kneel next to him "You really have to get up now John"
I rolled over his body and stared at me. His hair was all messy, with little pieces pointing in every direction, his eyes were semi close matching a sleepy, small smile. His shirt was up to a level where you could perfectly see his tone abs followed by some light, almost kind of shy v lines.
"I know I am"
"But you need to get up now, come on" I reached for his arm and started pulling him up.
"Ok, ok, i'm getting up"
I helped him up and then was pushed towards the couch.
"That one was for taking off my blanket Harris" he smirked and then walked to kitchen. I laughed at myself and then got up. These two were a pain in the ass

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Let's go" James buckled up while I sat on the front seat. I had finally manage to get them ready and in a good mood. My dad was on the doorway waving us goodbye with my finished cup of coffee on his hand. I waved him back and the car started to roar.
"We still have to pass on the Mrs. Jackson office to pick up your schedules" I reminder them both when I was suddenly interruped by a buzz from my pocket. I rolled my eyes while my fingers dived on inside to grab my phone.

*Meet you at the from front gate?* Mira and I were used to meet at the front gate so neither of us would have to go in on her own. Highschool kids can be pretty judgemental sometimes and, as a teen, you always feel like all the eyes are landed on you.

*Yup, I'll be there in a few minutes, see if you can find Sarah and Lea xx" I texted her back and notice Harry's text from the night before. Should I reply him? Like now? I let my fingers fly through the screen and send it before I could regret it *save me a seat for lunch ok?*
I was being silly I knew it but still, I couldn't avoid it. Deep down I knew I was starting to fantasize him but something inside didn't want to admit.

"J? Are you there?" John's voice interruped my thoughts along with his cute giggle. I turned to face him, as I made him take the backseat
"Yes, I am" but a little voice inside me denied what i just said
"You didn't hear a thing of what I was saying did you?"
"Not really, I was just thinking about this being our last year in highschool"
"Do you have any idea on what to do after you're done with high school ?"
"I'm not sure, I just love too many things" I gave him a small smile
With a side smirk James let out a loud and cheerful "Me being one of those things"
I rolled my eyes and giggled "whatever makes you the happiest babe"
As the St. Francis High School appear on our left side I smile at myself looking right two the whitish/bluish walls and the main entrance full with all types of people
"Welcome to the place where the so called best years of your life happen. Get ready to have your dreams crushed and for fake bitches walking like they owned the place"
"Shut up, deep down you love this" James raised his eyebrows at me and a soft giggle came out of John's lips sit in the back
"Not the whole thing though" I opened my door and stepped out of the car. There were groupies everywhere and laughs and conversations filled the place. I occasionally waved to three or four familiar faces along the way to where Mira and Lea were.
"Hi!" I jogged all way to them and dragged them both into a hug. John and James were following me and mumble hey's to the girls.
"Hey John, how are you?" Lea smiled at the boy next to me and took a step in his direction, she looked great by the way. She's was wearing a light pink skirt with a loose grey top and necklace to match it.
"How's excited to get back to hell ah?" Sarah showed up from no here and threw her arm to my shoulders. With a huge smile on her face, she blew away my Lea/John problems and lifted my mood. I gave her a quick hug before noticing a beautiful, low-toned voice behind me:
"Not me for sure, the waves look sick today and all I wanted was to be out there surfing"
I smiled as I recognised Harry's voice "I kept myself from looking at the sea in the morning so that I wouldn't have those craves"
"Don't get me wrong, because I love being here, but I still need to go grab my schedule so shall we get in?"
"Let's go" Sarah pulled me with her towards Mrs Jackson's office. James opened the door for us and one by one, after telling her our names, we got our schedules and start comparing them. I got biology with Mira and James, History with John and Chris, Art with Sarah and English with Harry and Chris. I'll still be taking p.e. with all the girls and Writing Skills by myself.
The annoying bell rang and the officer started to get way to crowed.
"See you at lunch then?" Harry's lips were so close to my ear I could almost feel them sending shivers through my skin, making my heart melt like warm honey. I took a deep breath before winking at him "sure"
I took both Mira's and James' arms and shoved them out of the door to the biology labs.

A/N
I want to thank for all my amazing readers, I'm over 600 reads and I couldn't feel more blessed. I also wanted to tell you what I write isn't proof read but since spring break is coming I'll take a little time and arrange the chapters. Please comment, vote and share ok? It would mean the world to me. Bye xx