Part 16

I'm sorry it took me so long to update, and this is kind of crapy but I was feeling really guitly for no updating so here it is. I promise to do better next time, after my exams are over. Please coment, vote and share. I'm over 400 reads, and I'm so thankfull, please keep reading. I'd love to get some feedback from you guys too. Anyway, have a nice day.

We drove back to my place. I opened the door and told John:

"I'll make spaghetti for both of us, any preferences on the sauce?"

"Olives and tomato"

"Great, I love it. Set the table for me ok?"

"Sure"

"Get the dishes there, forks and knifes there and cups there" I said while pointing at different drawers and taking a pan. I quickly jogged to the pantry and brought with me different cans with olives and tomato sauce and a few different types of spices.

"Do you need any help with those?"

" I'm pretty able to carry a few weights but thank you"

He smirked at me

"What? Is there something wrong with my hair?" I landed the cans and run my hand through my hair.

"I was just noticing that you're very independent. You always try to do things by yourself and always refuse my help"

"Yeah, I guess. But it can be bad sometimes"

"I personally like it"

"Thanks" I winked at him. The pasta was already on boiling water and I poured the tomato sauce and olives to the pan. I let it heat up and their seasoned it with oregon.

"Where do you guys keep the bottles of water?"

I laughed and pointed to the bottles behind him. He run his hand through his hair, with a smirk and place a bottle in the middle of the table " can we eat now?"

"Sure, have a seat"

I turned the oven off and carried the pan to the table

"Voila"

He laughed and filled both our places with pasta and sauce

"So what are we doing during the afternoon ?" I sticked my fork on the plate and rolled some spaghetti around it

"I don't know. I drove by the beach before coming here and the sea was no good. Just baby waves"

" I know what we're doing. Did you knew my dad used to shape boards?"

"No, I didn't "

"We'll he used to do it, my first board was shaped by him. He used to want to be a shaper but then he met my mother and I was born. So he gave up on his dream but he still has a little work place on our backyard. It's a little wooden house but it's just a mess in there. We'll clean it and re-painting it, he'll love it"

"Winked. Have you ever shaped a board?"

"I've helped my dad with my first one but it was all. Have you ever shaped one?" I took a swig of water.

"Yeah, on Hawaii I had a great friend of mine who had pretty much magic hands. He taught me a trick or two and helped me shaping the board I use now"

"We're shaping one together" I winked at him. I got up from my chair and took my plate in my hands " I've finished, you?"

He took the force to his mouth one last time and then handed me the plate " I'm done too"

"Great, go down the road, there's a small supermarket and buy some light blue paint ok?"