Part 19

"That new teacher is killing me, I swear this is going to be a tough year" Sarah rubbed the back of her head after putting all her stuff in her bag.
"True, I mean it's the first day of school and he already ask for a piece of work" I boosted my bag up my shoulder and rubbed my vans together "Lunch?"
"Can we just go to the locker's hallway first? I want to drop off my jacket" 
I nodded. We were now walking side by side with every kind of people around us. High school is always take place where you can see pretty much every type of people, and ours has no exception. The school's main sport was football so there were cheerleaders and guys in sports jackets walking around. Surfers, geeks, girly girls, the groups were quite clear to the sight. When we finally got to the canteen we saw Lea, Harry and John sit together. I quickly reached for two trays and handed one to Sarah. The food wasn't looking so good so I decided to grab only two hot pieces of bread and an apple.
"Hey guys" I greeted while Harry smiled at me and placed his hand on my sit
"J are you only going to eat that?" I made my way next to Harry when Lea spoke
"Have you seen the food today? It looked terrible" I was twisting my nose. Lea was next to John who was sit between me and her. In the meanwhile Chris arrived and greeted us with a nod.
"Here, I managed to grab a few" Harry handed me some french fries in a blue package. I immediatly lengthen my hand to those yellow,sparkly delights but then hesitate.
"Are you sure you don't want them?"
"I'm good, you can have then"
I stuffed my mouth with two fries and gave him a small smile before glancing the people around the table.
"How were your classes guys?"
"Our english teacher sucks don't you think John? She's the worst, we already have homework and it's still the first day"
"Yeah Sarah and I have homework too, Art stuff"
"Hi everyone" Mira joined us followed by Logan and Chris. We were now all together around a round table talking to whoever we wanted making our lunch time just a loud, messy hour but I didn't mind. I love my friends like that. My eyes caught Lea's hand on John's leg, with a huge small across her face. I rolled my eyes and decided not to care. On the other side Mira and Logan really seem to be hitting it off and I was glad for them. I made a mental self note to as Mira about how things were going between them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Daddy I'm home" I threw my bagpack to the floor and took my shoes off "How was you day at work?"
"Fine. It was quite calm day and yours?"
"Regular first day. New teachers and stuff. My schedule is great and I have loads of freetime"
"Do you want something special for dinner?"
"I'm exausted dad I'm just going to drink a glass of milk and go to bed"
"Get some cookies on that jar, I stopped by the supermaket on my way here"
I shoved my hand in the jar and grabbed a few cookies. I bit once and smiled at my dad "You're the best" I gave him a kiss on the cheek and jogged upstairs to my room.

A/N

I know this chapter is kind of crappy and I'm feeling terrible about not updating but I was having the worst writers block. This one is small and is basically a fill in chapter but the next one will be better with some Jarry action (Jane and Harry)
Please vote, share and comment ok? I'll love to get some feedback