Part 6

I sat on my sofa, with the tv on but i wasn't paying any attention to it. My eyes kept turning to the kitchen. I told John I was kidding about him making me lunch but he insisted so damn much I let him do it, so he'd stop talking.
" Hey J I think it's finished "
I got up on my feet and walked to the kitchen.
" Is this your amazing lunch ?" I stared at the salad on a bowl.
" Look I did my best considering you have almost nothing on the entire kitchen "
I punched his arm lightly " Don't you dare talking bad things about my kitchen "
He giggled and pulled a chair out for me. " A gentleman, I'm impressed "
" My parents taught me this thing called been polite " he has a little smirk on his face.
The truth is it was great, and as it was a light meal we could go surf in an hour or so.

We chatted away and I was suprised with how easy conversation was flowing. In the middle of the process of cleaning everything, the door bell rang.

" I didn't know you were expecting someone "
" I didn't know either "
What?  Who was it ? My plans with Mira were booked for this evening and my dad was at work.
" hi Jane, I waited for you at the beach but you didn't show up where's that..." Sarah came walking in with her usual energy only stopping when she saw John. " Hi I'm Sarah "
" I'm John " he looked kind of shy and carried on with the dishes.
" Sarah come here for a second "
I pulled her arm while saying this and took her outside.
" You could have told me you were already let him into your house "
" Look as I told you he's not a complete stranger, my dad met him already "
" Alright babe I'm just warning you. Anyway the beach is perfect right now "
" Give me two minutes ok ? "
I got back inside and told John we were going down to the beach. 
" Sure will Sarah go too ?"
" Yeah but you'll like her. She's very easy-going person. "
I smile at him and he smile back at me. He pick up his board and I told him where would he find my board on my garage. I closed the door and John handed me my board. Sarah and I talked the all time letting him  and bit out.
" wow Sarah, you weren't kidding about it being amazing "
" I told you "
She took off hers flip flops in a clumsy way and run towards the ocean. I picked her stuff and took it with me. I picked out a spot near the sea. The sand was so warm I could feel my feet with a nice burning feeling and small, refreshing drops were being through out of the ocean.
I turn my head to John " Go and meet Sarah over there, I'll meet you two in a few minutes I need some rest. "
I was feeling kind of tired so my plan was to lay down on my beach towel and just have some rest.
He said ok and place his stuff next to me, running like a little kid, to the ocean, board under his arm.
I took two or three minutes to watch them, making sure them were getting on just fine. Then I started to feel my eyes closing and the last thing is remember was taking a glance at them.
When I woke up, I had a shirt over my body and Sarah was gone.  John was right beside me, sit on the sand and starring at the ocean.
I slowly got up to a similar position to his.
" For how long did I blacked out ? "
" I can't be sure but now it's 6:15 p.m. so I'll say like 3 hours or so. "
" Where's Sarah ? "
" Someone call and she said she had to go and that she'd call you later "
" Thank you "
" For what ? "
" The shirt "
" I didn't want you to get sun burned "
" And I'm sorry I totally screwed up our plans. "
" It's ok,  Sarah shown me some things. But nowI think we should go for a swim, what do you think? "
I was feel my skin burnin so I didn't even answered. I quickly got up and run as fast as I could towards the waves. The feeling of the salty water on my skin is impossible to put on words. After a whole afternoon of sun exposer it feel like a cold ice-cream on a hot summer night. I noticed John diving after me. We had a few minutes of fun before I remembered I needed to go home.
I told him goodbye and only halfway through I realised I hadn't his number or even knew where he lived so he'd had to get to me for us to see again.

A/N

Hey guys, I hope you'll enjoying it so far. Let me know what you think on the comments and remember to vote if you like, thank you xx