Chapter 35- Supportive

It was around noon now on New Year's Day and I had just woke up. I kept thinking about my father just showing up. I texted my mom when he left, she didn't want anything to do with him.
"Hey, beautiful. I don't know if you're up or not but I just wanted to make sure you're okay. Love you!" Lucas texted me.
"I'm fine, I just woke up." I respond.
Lucas sent back a heart and I turned off my phone. I sighed and got out of bed. My mom was asleep in bed, she had a long night. I took off my makeup while faucet in the bath ran. I was taking a bath, which was rare of me. I usually take showers but I'm just really stressed. I was laying in the bathtub when I faintly heard my doorbell ring. A few minutes passed and it rang again, my mom definitely wasn't getting it. With a sigh I wrapped a towel around my body and one around my hair.
"I got it." I yell and peak through the window.
It was just Lucas. I sighed and opened the door for him.
"Hey- oh, sorry. Is it a bad time?" He asked with flowers in his hand.
"No, it's fine." I smile and let him through.
"I got these for you, I know how upset and stressed you must be. People have told me when a girl says she's fine, she isn't." He smiled.
"I would hug you but then my towel would drop." I smile.
We went up to my room and I told him I would be done in a few minutes.
"Take as long as you need, I'm not going anywhere." Lucas responded and kissed my forehead.
I took up his offer and took a long bath. Once I got out I put on a sweater and leggings. Lucas looked up from his phone when I opened the door.
"Are you mad at me?" I ask.
"Why would I be?" Lucas furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.
"For not telling you about my scholarship." I say, embarrassed.
"I'm not mad, whatsoever. I think you could've told me and I would've been supportive, but it's your decision what news you want to spread with who. I'll still be supportive, and I hope you will be with me as well." He smiled.
"Absolutely I'll be supportive." I smile and sit at the end of my bed.
Lucas smiled and laid his head on my shoulder.
"Lucas?" I ask.
"Yeah?" He looked up.
"If, for say, I did take the scholarship what would happen to us?" I ask nervously.
"Well, that'd mean that we had been dating for almost two years. I would hope that our relationship was strong enough to keep us together through any space between us." He said seriously.
"I hope so, too. I'm not saying I'll take it, though. It's not that large and it's really far from home." I say.
"Right." He agreed.
"You're the best boyfriend ever." I smile.
"I'm lucky to be dating you." He pecked the top of my head with a grin.
I blushed.
"Y'know what we should do this summer?" I smile.
"It's only January 1st, but here Sam is talking about summer." He chuckled.
"Whatever." I playfully slap his chest while rolling my eyes.
"Alright, alright. What were you saying?"
"We should go to Cedar Point with our friends." I smile.
"If you want to." He nodded in agreement.
"We could make a weekend out of it, even. I can ask Haley to "supervise" because she wouldn't pay attention to us but with her we could get a hotel room." I smile.
"That'd be a lot of people in one hotel room." He thought.
"That's what would make it fun. Haley and Adam wouldn't stay in the same room as the six of us, though." I assure.
"That actually sounds like a lot of fun." He grinned.
Lucas Clark is the boyfriend that every girl fantasizes about. The kind of boyfriend everyone wants, but only a certain few can get a guy like Lucas. Only a few.
---
Sorry it's short :/
xoxo, storygur1