1

Samantha's POV

"Wake up Sam!" My dorm roommate, Ruby, yells as she jumps onto my bed, waking me up instantly. "Urgh, get off me!" I groan as I push her, causing her to fall off my bed. "Come on!" She yells as she rips the covers off me. "Why?" I whine. "Because, we have to go to class." She says. I groan again, "Urgh... Fine." I mutter as I get out of bed and make my way into the bathroom.

I quickly wash my face and brush my teeth before walking back out, towards my closet to find something to wear. I pick out the first things I see; a black, lace skirt, a black, lace crop top, black ankle boots, and a black cardigan. "Really? All black, Sam?" Ruby says as she stands behind me. "Mhm." I hum as I straighten my hair. "How boring..." She sighs as she grabs her bag. "I just can't be bothered today, you know." I say as I quickly do my everyday makeup; foundation, concealer, brows, eyeliner and mascara. I then grab my bag, along with my phone and room key before heading out, towards the main school building with Ruby.

-

Simon's POV

"Rumor has it that you're having a tutor, Si." JJ, my bestfriend and dorm roommate says as we walk down the busy corridor. "Fuck that." I mutter as I push someone into the nearby lockers. "Well, it's only a rumor, Si." JJ says as we approach the others; Josh, Vik, Ethan, Tobi and Harry. "What's a rumor?" Harry asks. "That Simon is having a tutor." JJ says. "Unlucky mate." Ethan laughs. "Shut the fuck up." I snap at him. "I ain't having no tutor." I say as I lean against the nearby lockers. "What if the tutor is hot though man?" Josh asks. "I'll just fuck her and that'll be it." I shrug like it's no big deal. "If you do get a tutor, I bet you I know who it'll be." Tobi says. "Who?" JJ asks. "Little miss Samantha Davis." Tobi says with a small smirk. "Probably would be." Harry says. "Plus, you've got to admit... She's pretty hot." JJ says. Everyone, apart from me, nods. "True." Vik says, finally chiming into the conversation. 

"In fact, here she comes now." Josh says, pointing behind me. I turn around to see Samantha walking down the corridor with her friend Ruby. The only reason I know their names is because firstly, I've fucked Ruby multiple times but also because everyone knows them. They're your typical A* students.

I make eye contact with Samantha for a moment. Her ocean blue eyes stare deeply into my piercing blue ones. She then turns back around and carries on talking to Ruby. "You two made eye contact just then." Ethan says, looking up at me. "So?" I question. "Just saying..." Ethan mumbles. "Let's just fucking go, already." I sigh as I begin walking out the school building. The rest follow closely behind.