10

Samantha's POV

"Had fun, Davis?" Ruby asks as we sit on the gym floor. "I guess." I shrug. "Details please." Ruby says as she shuffles closer to me. "I decided to tease him. You know... Play a little game," I begin. "And?" She asks. "We kissed." I say bluntly. "Oh... My... God." She says, dragging the words out. "He thinks I want him now. But I don't." I say with a smirk. "And why's that?" Ruby asks with a smile; already knowing my answer. "Because, I don't do fuckboy's." I say. "Exactly!" Ruby yells, making me laugh. "I told him that as well." I state. "And?" She asks. "He said 'touchè'." I say, using quotation marks. "So he knows he's a fuckboy?" Ruby asks, confused. "I guess." I shrug as I glance over at him. 

He's sat with his fellow fuckboy mates; minus Tobi and Vik. Tobi and Vik are actually pretty nice, caring people... When they're not with the others. 

"Why're you looking at him?" Ruby asks, making me snap my head back to face her. I shrug, not really knowing the answer. "I just don't understand..." I begin. "What?" Ruby asks. "Why do you ALWAYS run back to him?" I ask, emphasizing on the word 'always'. She sighs. "I don't know." She mutters. "There's obviously a reason." I state. "He makes me feel... Special, and loved. You know?" Ruby explains. "Basically, he manipulates you." I say bluntly. "I guess." She sighs. "Well, stop giving in to him girl!" I say, loudly. "I'll try." She nods. "No. No trying. You won't give in to him." I say sternly, like I'm her mother. "Fine! I won't!" Ruby says loudly. "Good!" I say in the same tone as her. 

-

Simon's POV

"Boys," I begin as I stand back up. "What?" Josh asks. "Lets play a little game..." I say with a smirk before walking over to Ruby and Samantha. "Oo, I like games." JJ says with a smirk as he follows me. The rest just follow me in silence. 

"Ladies." I smile at them as I sit next to them. "What?" Samantha asks bluntly. "Mind if we join you?" I ask as the others sit with us. "Yes. Yes I do mind." Samantha states. "Awe, shame." I coo. "What do you want, Minter?" Ruby asks. A chuckle escapes my lips. "How about a favor?" I question as I lean in close to her. "L-like what?" She asks, fumbling over her words slightly. "You see... I need help with something." I smirk at her. "Ruby, don't fucking listen to him." Samantha says aggressively. "Why don't you help me then? As you don't want Ruby to?" I ask as I look straight into Samantha's eyes. "Fuck off, Minter." She scoffs. I chuckle. "How cute." I mutter as I sit myself right in front of her. "Excuse me?" Samantha questions. "You know... You're cute." I say in a 'loving' way. "Your little tricks won't work on me, Minter." She says with a chuckle. "We'll see about that, Davis." I whisper. "I guess we will, Minter." She whispers back with a small smirk. 

-

Slightly late upload. Was busy doing my college work.