14

A preview of my new ff coming out soon is out! It's called; bad things

Please check it out! It comes out when my other ff, daddy. ends!

-

Simon's POV

"So not all the time?" I ask with a smirk. "I mean... Well... Um..." She stutters as she can't think of what to say. "Do I... Intrigue you, Davis?" I ask as I press our bodies together. "W-what?" She stutters. "Answer the question, dear." I mutter into her ear. "I guess... Yeah, you do." She says with a nod. A smirk presents itself onto my face. "And that's why you've been doing this... Act?" I question. "Y-yes." She stutters. "How cute." I coo into her ear. "You intrigue me as well, Davis." I mumble. "How?" She asks as she turns to face me properly. "You're... Different, so to say." I say; pausing in the middle to think of what to say. "How am I different?" She asks. "You don't throw yourself at anyone one. You keep to yourself. It's kinda cute, I have to say." I explain with a small smile. "Wait a minute," She begins. "What?" I ask. "You're trying to manipulate me, aren't you?" She says as she steps away from me. A chuckle escapes my lips. "You're smart Davis. Very smart." I smirk at her. "Urgh!" She groans as she pushes me back. 

-

Samantha's POV

"Like I said before, Minter. Your tricks won't work on me!" I yell in anger. He chuckles again. "Again, we'll see." He smirks. "You piece of shit, Minter!" I yell. "Calm down, dear." He coos as he steps closer to me. "Don't you 'dear' me, Minter." I say sternly. "You nearly fell for me though, didn't you?" He asks with a small smirk. "Pfft, no." I scoff. "You're a terrible liar, Davis." He chuckles. "Huh?" I hum at him. "You're a good actor, but a terrible liar." He says as he takes another step towards me. "I have no idea what you're on about." I say as I cross my arms. "Yes you do, kitten." He smirks at me. "Don't call me kitten, dickhead." I mutter. "And why not?" He asks. "Because it's weird." I state. "Oh, so it doesn't do anything to you?" He asks. "What do you mean?" I ask. "It's doesn't make you feel a certain type of way?" He questions. "Nope." I say, popping the 'p'. "Do I make you feel a certain type of way?" He asks with a smirk. "No." I say, shaking my head. "We'll see, won't we, baby girl." He says. "Huh?" I question.

"See you tonight." He smirks before walking off. "Hey!" I yell as I chase after him...