17

Later...

Samantha's POV

"Why the fuck was Simon, aka Mr. Fuckboy, being nice to you?" Ruby asks as we sit in the lunch hall. "I don't know." I shrug as I begin eating my lunch; a chicken and mayo sandwich with ready salted crips (chips) and a drink of cherry flavored Coca-Cola. "Well there's obviously a reason." Ruby says. "Well don't ask me. I have no clue why." I say in defense. "Maybe he's only pretending to be so you fall into his stupid, manipulative trap." Ruby asks in one breath. "That makes so much sense." I say, pointing at her whilst nodding. "Right?" She says with a smile; you can tell she's proud of herself for thinking that. "Ask him." She says. "Oh yeah... I'll just walk up to him and go; 'um, Simon. Are you only pretending to be nice so I fall into your manipulative trap?'." I say in a mocking tone. "Fair enough..." She says bluntly. "Don't worry Ru. I'll find away to... Ask him, so to say." I say, pausing in the middle. "Okay." She nods.

-

Simon's POV 

"She's actually falling for you. That's the funny thing." JJ laughs as we, along with the other guys, sit outside on the field, smoking. "I know." I laugh. "It won't take her long to figure it out though, will it." Josh says as he looks over at me. "She's a smart girl, so it won't, no." I say as I exhale the smoke. "How long do you think until she figures out what you're doing?" Tobi asks. "Probably a few days 'til a week." Ethan chimes into the conversation at last. "I'm saying a few days." Vik mutters. "I'm saying a day or two." Harry says. "Probably a day." JJ says with a little giggle as he's high as fuck. "What about you Si?" Josh asks. "Probably a few hours." I mutter. "A few hours?!" Ethan exclaims. "Mhm," I hum. "Like I said, she's a smart girl." I state. "True." Josh nods. "But she's not that smart... Surely." Harry says. "Harry... She's the top student in everything." Tobi says like a reminder. "Fuck..." Is all Harry says. "But still... It won't take her a few hours." Ethan says. "That's what you think, mate." I simply say. "Lets bet on this shit then." JJ says. "Alright." Everyone else says in unison. "Whoever wins, gets £100 of everyone, plus whatever else they want." JJ says as he looks at us all. "Deal." Josh nods. "Alright." Vik shrugs. "Cool, deal." Ethan says. "Sure." Tobi shrugs. "Lets do this." Harry says. "Okay, deal." I nod. 

"May the best man win." JJ smirks.

-

Sorry for the kinda late update. Family issues :/