8

Simon's POV

"Right, you guys know what you need to do!" Mrs. Parker says as she looks at everyone. I just roll my eyes as I scroll through my phone, not paying attention. "Now, go!" Mr. Price yells before blowing his obnoxious whistle. 

The sound of many footsteps scurrying around invades my ears as the sound echos through the room. "Come on then, partner." The familiar voice of Samantha says. I look up at her, "Nah." I say, shaking my head. "Fine." She sighs as she sits next to me. 

By now, the gym is completely empty, as everyone else is actually doing what we're meant to be doing; orienteering, which I fucking hate. 

"So then... Partner." I mutter as I look at her. "Yes, partner?" She asks with a small smile. "What're we going to do then?" I ask. "Well, we should be orienteering, you know." She states. "I fucking hate orienteering." I say. "Same. But, we've still gotta do it." Samantha says as she stands back up. "So, come on." She says as she holds her hand out to me. "This once only." I say as I grab her hand. A chuckle escapes her lips as she pulls me up. "Let's go." She says as she grabs a map and compass from the nearby bench. "Urgh." I groan as we make our way out the gym. 

-

Samantha's POV

"This way, Minter." I say as I grab his arm and drag him the way I wanna go - which is the correct way to go. "This is shit." He groans as he lets me drag him across the field. "Stop complaining." I mutter as it's slowly pissing me off. "Make me." He says. I turn around and look at him. A smirk lingers on his face. I roll my eyes, "Just stop." I mutter before walking off. "Again, make me." He says as he grabs my arm. 

I turn to face him again. A smirk is still plastered on his face. "Just fucking stop." I say, raising my voice. "Make me." He mutters quietly as he leans in close to my face. I scan the field to see that we're the only ones on their. 

A plan comes to mind. Tease him, to see what he does, and how he reacts. 

"What do I have to do, to make you?" I ask with a small, noticeable smirk. A chuckle escapes his lips. "Whatever I want." He whispers into my ear. My breath hitches. My eyes widen. "Like what?" I ask. Another chuckle escapes his lips. "I have a few ideas." He says, looking at me dead in the eye. "Care to share?" I ask with a small smirk. "Nah." He says. 

"How about a clue?" I ask, stepping closer to him. 

"Why am I doing this?" I think to myself.

Before I have time to properly react, his lips press themselves against mine...