26

Josh Dunn <3 (The gif is so cute, just saying)

-

Warnings: Smut :)

Time Skip: Last Lesson

Simon's POV

Last lesson... Geography with Mrs. Bell. Fun. Not. 

As usual, I walk in late. "You're late Simon." Mrs. Bell says as she turns to look at me. "I know." I simply say before making my way over to my seat; at the back away from everyone. 

Every now and then, I make eye contact with her... With Samantha. It's only for a few seconds at a time, but it's the longest seconds I've ever experienced in my life. "You okay?" She mouths to me. "Yeah." I nod. "Meet me outside the school building." She mouths. "Why?" I ask. "Just do it." She says. "Okay." I nod. 

I keep looking up at the clock every five minutes, hoping that we can just go. I fucking hate geography. It's so fucking hard. 

-

"You may go, class." Mrs. Bell smiles. 

I waste no time. I rush out the classroom and make my way straight to the front of the school, as Samantha told me to. Why? I don't know.

-

Samantha's POV

Is it bad that I want him? No, scrap that. Is it bad that I need him? Like, now.

I quickly make my way to the front of the building. Thoughts race through my head. 

He's a fuckboy, he'll just use you. 

But, I need him, badly.

He'll make you feel worthless after.

I don't care. I need him, now.

You'll hate him after.

Ruby will kill you both. Mainly you though.

-

"What's wrong then Sam?" He asks as I walk over to him. "I need you, now." I say before slamming my lips against his. He pushes me away. "You sure?" He asks. "Positive." I nod. He smirks down at me. "Come with me then." He mutters. I just nod. He takes a hold of my hand and drags me back inside. "Where we going?" I ask. "Somewhere where no one will find us." He says. "I like the sound of that." I lightly chuckle. "Thought you would." He chuckles as well. 

-

Simon's POV

I drag her into a empty, never used classroom. I then quickly lock the door behind us, so no one can come in.

I watch as she throws her bag somewhere. "You sure you wanna do this?" I ask. "Positive, Si." She nods. "Okay." I nod. 

I smash my lips against hers. My arms instantly wrap around her waist. Her arms wrap around my neck. Our lips move in perfect sync. I lift her up and sit her on a table. We pull away for air, as funny enough, we're humans that need to breathe. 

I stand in between her legs as I make her look up at me. Her eyes are full of lush. I feel her tug at the bottom of my shirt, making me smirk. "Are you trying to tell me something, kitten?" I purr into her ear. "Maybe, daddy." She says innocently. I chuckle quietly as I throw my shirt off. "All yours, kitten." I smirk down at her. She giggles innocently; like a innocent school girl. But, we all know that she isn't so innocent now. 

I waste no time. I rip of her shirt, revealing her white lace bra. "White is for the innocent, and you're not that innocent are you, kitten." I purr before kissing down her neck and collarbone. "Fuck, daddy." She breathlessly moans.

"Please, daddy." She begs. I look up at her. "What, baby girl?" I ask. "Fuck me." She says. "Your wish is my command, princess." I smirk. 

I easily rip of her shorts, revealing her white lace underwear. "Fucking perfect, kitten." I purr as I push her down, so she's lying down on the table. "Don't tease me, daddy." She whines. I smirk down at her as I slowly remove her underwear. "Please daddy." She whines. "Now, now kitten." I purr. I swiftly remove my jeans and boxers at the same time, revealing my erection. 

I lean in close to her. Her warm breath tickles my face. "Please, fuck me daddy." She begs. "Your wish is my command, kitten." I mutter before slamming my lips against hers. Without warning, as she's more concentrated on the kiss, I slam myself inside of her, making her moan loudly into the kiss. "Fuck!" She moans with every thrust.

"What's my name, kitten?" I purr into her neck. "D-daddy." She moans out, making me smirk. "Good girl, princess." I mutter.

-

"I'm... Oh fuck... I'm gonna..." She moans as she digs her nails into my shoulders and back. "Same, kitten." I moan.

"Fuck!" She moans out as she reaches her climax. My thrusts get sloppier, and sloppier each time. "In or out?" I ask breathlessly. "Fuck, in." She moans. After a few more sloppy thrusts, I cum inside of her. "Fuck me." I pant as flop next to her on the table. "Already did." She giggles. "Yeah... Yeah you did." I pant. 

-

"Regret it yet?" I ask, out of the blue as we rush out the classroom. "Regret what?" She asks as we walk down the empty corridors. "Fucking me." I say. "No." She shakes her head. "Why?" She asks, curiously. "Most girls do." I shrug. "I don't." She smiles. "Why?" I ask. "Because, I know you'll come back for more." She winks at me. "Well, you're not wrong there." I lightly chuckle.