6

Samantha's POV

I walk out of class to see Simon walking towards me. As I'm not rude... Well, that rude... I stand and wait for him. He stands right in front of me. "I swear you got tackled by Matt?" I question. He chuckles with a smirk on his face. "I did, you're right." He says. I examine his face. Bruises on his cheeks and a cut on his lip. "You look like shit." I mutter as I begin walking to my next class which is gym. "Rude." Simon mutters as he walks next to me.

Why's he walking with me?

"Anyway, what do you want?" I ask, knowing he wants something. He smirks, "You." "Fuck off." I scoff. "Why should I?" He questions as he stands in front of me again, blocking my path. "I don't do fuckboy's." I state before shoving him out my way. I turn back to see him just standing their. His eye wide. His lips slightly parted. 

Has no one ever spoken to him like that?

-

Simon's POV

"What's wrong with you?" The familiar voice of Ethan mutters from behind me. "Nothing." I quickly reply. "Can we just go to lesson?" Vik mutters quietly. "Whatever." I huff before walking down the now almost empty corridor.

How long was I stood there for?

Not long after, the others follow behind, closely. I'm starting to see why people call them my followers. I mean, they follow me everywhere. I can't complain though. They're my friends. They've helped me a hell of a lot. Without them, I'd be worse than I am now. Hard to imagine, I know. 

-

Soon enough, we get to the changing rooms, just as our gym teacher, Mr. Roberts, unlocks the changing room doors for both us boys, and for the girls. 

"Remember, both boys and girls are together!" Mr. Roberts yells as we all pile into the changing rooms. Us boys cheer as we get to see the girls in their gym bras and shorts. The girls groan and moan, hating the idea of having to work with us boys. 

To be honest, us boys mainly want to see Samantha in her gym kit. Apparently, her gym bra is kinda see-through. Only apparently. If in doubt, I'll make it see-through.

-

Short chapter! Sorry! But, we're close to 300 reads already! Amazing!

Thank you everyone! :)