29

"I'm surprised you've never been to the garden." Simon says as they quietly walk down the dark corridors. "I didn't even know we had one, Si." Samantha chuckles. "That's surprising." Simon mutters. "How?" She asks. "Because, you usually know everything." He says as he looks down at her. "Well, for once I didn't know something, I guess." Samantha lightly chuckles. "Indeed." Simon chuckles.

"How come you knew about the garden then?" Samantha asks. "Well, Vik knows and he told us - the rest of the guys. He then took us there." He explains. "Ah." She nods. "I'm surprised he never told you, honestly." Simon mutters. "Why?" Samantha asks. "Because, you two are friends, right?" He asks. "I guess." She shrugs. "And friends are meant to tell each other everything." Simon states. "No they're not. That's dependent on the level of friendship." She says. "Oh, well I tell the guys everything." Simon says. "Then you must trust them, really well." Samantha says. "I guess I do." He smiles. 

"Anyway, we're here now." Simon says as they stand in front of a set of oak doors. "It's in there?" She asks. "Mhm." He hums.

They un-tangle their hands. Simon then quietly opens the doors to reveal a cute little garden. "Ladies first." Simon smiles. "Thank you." She smiles softly as she walks in. He follows in straight after. 

"This is cute." Samantha smiles as she looks around. In the middle there is a bench, perfect for two people to sit on. Next to the bench on either side are some lanterns. In front of the bench is a small pond with some fish swimming around in it. Dozens of white, pink and red roses scatter the floor, along with various other flowers. A few trees surround everything, like a border. It's the perfect 'get away' place.

"You like it then?" He asks. "I love it." She smiles. "Good." He smiles warmly.

-

"Can I ask you something?" Samantha asks as they sit on the bench. "Sure." He shrugs. "Have you ever taken anyone else here?" She asks. "Only Ruby." He says honestly. "Thought you would've." She nods. "How come?" He asks. "Because, she sometimes goes on about how you took her to this 'magical get away' place." She explains, using quotation marks. A light chuckle escapes Simon's lips. "I honestly thought she was on something, because what's magical about school." Samantha giggles. "Now you know, I guess." Simon chuckles. "Indeed I do." Samantha smiles.