37

A few hours pass, and Simon wakes up from unexpectedly falling asleep.

Simon's POV

"Urgh..." I groan as I lift my head up, and look around my room. I allow my eyes to adjust to the change of lighting. Quiet snores fill the room. I look over at where the sound is coming from to see Samantha asleep in my arms. A small, loving smile makes its way onto my face as I look down at her. "Adorable." I whisper to myself, with a smile still on my face. She looks so peaceful, and beautiful at the same time. It's really quite... Fascinating.

Carefully and quietly, I wriggle out of her grip. I stand next to my bed and stretch before looking at the time on my phone: 5PM. "Fucking hell..." I mumble as I look at the time. "It's that late already?" I question myself. 

I soon shrug it off. I obviously was tired, hence why I slept through the rest of the day. 

I place my phone on my bedside table before going into the bathroom where I wash my face, to wake myself up more, and to do my business. I then walk back into the room. Luckily, JJ isn't here because I know for a fact that he'd say something, or suspect something. 

I sigh as I sit on the edge of my bed as I run my fingers through my now flat, messy hair. I look back at Samantha to see her still peacefully asleep without a care in the world. My lips curl up into a smile again as I look at her; admiring her. "So beautiful. So delicate. So perfect." I whisper to myself as I end up finding myself just admiring her. Who knew that someone like her - the little good girl of the school - would end up liking someone like me - a total fuckboy, and jerk.

People - like Ruby, or Kindle - would say she can find someone much better than me. I agree, she can. But, she somehow ended up wanting me, and no one else. What could she see in me? I'm a jerk. A bully. A manipulative fuckboy. Yes, I'm trying to change because I want this to work, but still... What does she see in me that no one else does? We may never know, I guess.

All I know is that she's perfect. Adorable. Stunning. Funny. Kind. The list goes on, and on. And, she somehow see's the good in me. All I know is, I love her, and she loves me.

-

Kinda cute chapter. Something kinda different, I guess.