28

Please read A/N (authors note) at the end. 

-

"So, you like it?" Simon asks as he wraps his arms around her waist from behind. He rests his chin on her shoulder as she stands there in awe; looking at the nicely decorated room. "I love it." Samantha smiles widely as she turns around in his arms. Her arms immediately wrap around his neck. "Good." He smiles softly at her. "But, why?" She asks. "Why what, love?" He asks. "Why have you done this?" She asks. "You deserve it, for putting up with me." He says; lightly chuckling at the end. "And, because I love you." He quickly adds on. "You do?" She asks. "Mhm." He hums with a warm, loving smile. "Well, you do realize that you need to earn my trust a little bit more, don't you." She says as she stares into his piercing blue orbs for eyes. "I know, and I understand that." He nods. "But, I love how you're making an effort." She smiles softly at him. "Well, I want this to work. Even ask Tobi or Vik." Simon says. "No, no. I believe you." Samantha lightly chuckles. 

"Shall we sit down now, or..." Simon mutters. "Come on then." Samantha giggles as they lace their fingers together before walking over to the table.

-

The single candle that stands in the middle of the table flickers as the pair sit opposite one another. The candle is the only source of light as otherwise, the pair would be caught being up at night if the huge, annoying light was on. 

A bunch of white roses stand next to the candle on either side. Simon carefully grabs both bunches and makes them into one big one before giving it to Samantha. A delicate pastel pink ribbon holds the flowers in place. "My favorite flowers." Samantha smiles as she looks at the many white roses that now sit in her hands. "I know." Simon says. "How did you know?" She asks in shock. "Everyone knows that as you always make sure the ones on the field don't die." He lightly chuckles. "Oh." She giggles. 

Around the table, white rose petals scatter the floor: covering it like a pure white blanket. Each petal looks like its been delicately placed on the floor, making the room look more romantic and cute. 

"This must've taken you guys ages to do." Samantha mutters as she can't stop looking around the room. "Only a few hours." Simon says. "Another thing," she begins. "Hmm?" He hums. "These white roses... You didn't get them from the field, did you?" She asks. "No, not from the field." He shakes his head. "Where from then?" She asks. "The little garden area." He says. "What little garden area?" She ask. "You've never been there?" He asks. "Nope." Samantha shakes her head. "Well it looks like we're going on an adventure." He smiles as he stands up. "Okay." She giggles.

Samantha stands up after him. They immediately lace their hands together. She makes sure to bring the white roses with her. They then set of, on their adventure to the little garden area that's in the school. 

-

I don't know what to do guys...

Like... I feel like my writing (for this book) has gone to shit. And on top of that, writers block has began to set in, meaning that I don't know what to write.

This is what happened with one of my older fanfics called Mr. Popular 

That fanfic has now been deleted as I kept getting writers block, and because of that my chapters were VERY short. 

So, I MIGHT be discontinuing this book as well as I don't wanna 'rush' it, or just spend hours thinking of what to write next.

I don't know...