24

Time Skip

"You didn't have to walk me back to my room, you know." Samantha chuckles as she turns to face Simon. "Well, I did." He smiles down at her. "You're such a gentleman." She laughs. "I have my moments." He mutters. "Well, have these moments more often." She says as she pokes his shoulder. "I will, for you." He smiles. "Good." She smiles back at him. 

Samantha stands up on her tip-toes and gently plants a small kiss onto his cheek. "That's for being a sweetheart for once." She says as she stands properly again. His cheeks turn a light shade of pink/red as he looks down at her. "Thanks, I guess." He mutters. "Anytime." She giggles. 

Simon quickly plants a small kiss on her forehead. "That's for forgiving me." He mumbles. "Thanks, I guess." She chuckles as she looks up at him. "Anytime, Sam." He smiles back down at her. 

They just gaze in each others eyes in a comfortable silence; taking in each others company. 

"The urge to kiss you is real, you know." Simon whispers very quietly. "Then kiss me, Simon." Samantha whispers back. 

He wastes no time. Simon slams his lips against hers. Samantha immediately wraps her arms around his neck. His arms wrap around her waist. Their lips move in perfect sync. But, because they're human, they pull back for air. "If Ruby finds out, she's going to kill us." Simon mutters as they press their foreheads together. "I know." Samantha mumbles as they gaze in each others eyes. "Our little secret, then?" He questions. "Our little secret." She smirks. "Good." He whispers. 

"Get some rest, Sam." Simon says as they move away from one another. "Same with you, Si." Samantha smiles. "Will do, love." Simon smiles back down at her. "Good, love." She giggles. "Goodnight, Sam." Simon smiles warmly at her. "Night, Si." Samantha smiles back at him, widely. 

She watches as he quickly walks down the corridor, towards the stairs that lead out the girls dorm area. She sighs as he disappears down the stairs. His footsteps echo through the corridor; fading into silence again. Another sigh leaves her lips before walking into her dorm. 

-

Short. Cute though?