42

4PM

She scans her hands across the many books lined up along the old, oak bookshelf as she tries to find something new to read. Her soft, blue eyes scan across the book spines as the many words fill her sight. She hums quietly to herself as she does this.

He follows behind her, watching as she scans her loving eyes across the thousands of pointless books. He listens in awe as the sweet melody that fills his ears escapes her pink/red lips. His piercing blue eyes take in the sight before him; his love. His life. His everything.

Some would say they're polar opposites. That they're not right for each other. Some would say that she can find someone better. Someone right for her. But, she'd disagree. Some would say that he doesn't deserve her. He'd agree. But, just like any other cliche novel/story, they're perfect for one another. Yes, they're polar opposites, but that doesn't mean that they're not right for each other.

She's like the sun. She brightens up the room when she walks in. Her soft, blue eyes melt your heart. Her cute, child like features make you fall in love with her instantly. Her heart is like glass. Once broken, it's hard to mend. She's fragile. Easily broken.

He's like the moon. He dampens your mood. But, he's a sight. A beautiful sight. You can't help but stare at him when he walks in. His piercing blue eyes stare right into your soul, making your heart skip a beat. His tall stature is intimidating to many. He's got a heart of stone. Very heard to break. He's not fragile. Not easily broken.

They surround themselves in the people like them. She surrounds herself in the slightly nerdy, but very outgoing girly girls. He surrounds himself in the stone cold guys that don't give a damn. But somehow, they ended up together. 

Was it luck? Or, was it destiny?

-

Her friends always tell her that he's a jerk. Not right for her. That he'll break her heart into a million pieces. But, she doesn't listen. She doesn't care. She'd happily risk everything for him. She's head over heels in love with him. 

His friends on the other hand tell him that he's scored a 'good one'. Some think it won't last. Others want it to last, as does he. He'll risk anything to keep her safe and happy. He's head over heels in love with her. For the first time, he's actually in love. For the first time, he feels loved. He feels wanted. He feels appreciated. And damn does it feel good.

-

Something different. Hope you like it!

Low-key just want to end this book here tbh as it's such a nice way to end it. :)

I won't though, if you don't want me to.