Epilogue...

FIVE YEARS LATER

Bryony's POV.

"Jake, don't lick that!" I shout at my nephew who refuses to sit down. I hate being assigned babysitter, just because I don't have kids does not mean I want to look after theirs.

Matthew and I decided not to have children until we got the career we wanted. We finally reached them two years ago and have had no time to have children. However, everyone else not so much. Chelsea and Jesse have a gorgeous girl with green eyes and flowing brown hair who they called Claire, she's now six.

Ella and Jace, the first of us to get married, have a son who they called Ashton. His eyes are brown with gold wrapped in them, his hair is short and ginger, he's seven. We were in love with him from the start since he was the first baby.

Penny and Jay have twins. One girl with blonde hair and blue eyes looking freakishly like me, her name's Rebecca. One boy with raven hair and blue eyes, his name's Oliver. They're both three.

Abbie and Brandon have a newborn baby girl. She has little hair but we can tell she'll be a brunette, her eyes are green and she looks so much like her mother.

We all married our Imprints, besides Ella and Jace, about a year after we finished school. We shared our wedding day with each other and it was an amazing ceremony. We live in a mansion just out of New York now, as Ella is a famous dancer known worldwide for her works in contemporary. Jace hates the fact she dances with guys, we have to listen to him whine often and convince him that she still loves him and only him.

Chelsea became a criminal psychologist, her dream job. She currently works for the FBI in the BAU, she loves it and sends down countless people a year. With my help of course. She finds them, I prosecute them.

Jesse became a mechanic, he has a knack for taking things apart and putting them back together. He's actually working on expensive cars, we hope for him to go further, perhaps running his own business as he wishes.

Jay, no surprise, became a doctor. He loves to help people and he definitely enjoys explaining his complicated surgeries over dinner, thank god we all have strong stomachs.

Penny became a nurse, she works alongside Jay and they have saved countless people over their three years. They're actually demanded for by many people because of their reputation.

Abbie became an actress who's also known worldwide. She stars in films, we travel a lot to keep up with her and Ella. Constantly getting new contracts, they're definitely a crowd favourite.

Brandon became a sous chef in a famous restaurant and is constantly trying to take over my kitchen. But my family, even though he's famous, much prefer my cooking to his. It's just the way it's always been.

Jace became a football player, he is part of the national team and is always kicking ass. We watch his games and cheer him on, his career and Ella's together makes for a worldwide golden couple. You have no idea how hard they're shipped.

Matthew became a teacher, he loves to teach younger students. He feels connected to them, and his students do so well in their exams. I know because I have to buy them cookies every time they pass an exam. Matthew claims it's an incentive but I see it more as a way to give them diabetes but they're his students so he can do what he wants.

I became a lawyer, I often work with Chelsea. I never work on the defence and I always win my cases, Chelsea and I have one of the highest rates of success. All of our criminals go away, we are often used in high up cases. Confidential sometimes... I would tell you but it's confidential.

As for Valem and his group, we chased them across the planet in our first year away from school. They're all gone, and no longer a threat to any of us. We are still the rulers of our race and we take our jobs seriously, changing laws and all of that.

But I do hate having to juggle all of it, but I know that my life is one of the best. Despite the torture, I have my family that I love.

I walk over to the sliding doors and watch my family as they lounge on the grass in the summer sun. The children sprinting across the lush grass, the parents watching with smiles.

It's peaceful and I couldn't wish for any more. I look to Matthew who's staring at me intensely, he grins and I return the gesture.

I hope the rest of our immortal lives are like this. But we all know it won't, we are troublemakers after all.