Chapter 1

You woke up to the smell of strong coffee. You knew that Harry was up getting ready to go to the studio. You decided to hop out of bed and go into the living room to wake up. "Morning babe" Harry said. "Would you like a cup of coffee?" "Yes please". You sat there in the living room, looking around at all the scenery in the room. Harry came to you with a fresh cup of coffee.

 You sat there and sipped your coffee for a few minutes until Harry said he had to get going. He pulled you into a warm hug as you pressed your nose against his skin, smelling the cologne on his neck. "I love you Rebecca." "I love you too Harry." You went back to the couch after Harry closed the door. After you finished your coffee you decided to take a shower.

 A few minutes after you got out of the shower you heard the phone ring. You walked over to the TV to look at the caller ID. It said it was the local authorities. You didn't hesitate to answer it. "Hello?" "Is this Mrs. Styles?" asked the lady. "Yes" "Your husband was in a serious car accident, and you need to come here now if you want to say your final goodbyes." You sat there speechless for a few seconds. "Ma'am? Are you alright"? "Y-yeah, I'll be there right away". After you hung up the phone your face was flooded with tears. You never thought this would happen to Harry or anyone you loved. You got dressed quickly, didn't bother to put on makeup, and ran out the door to your car.