Chapter 3

As the nurses dragged you away you saw a glimpse of them performing CPR and that was the last that you saw. There were a million thoughts running through your head when the nurses dragged you away. "How could this happen to me?", "How am I going to live the rest of my life without him?" The nurses sat you in the ICU waiting room and told you to stay there for now. 

This was the worst you've felt since you almost lost your mom a year ago. You weren't a person who was faced with tragedy a whole lot but when you were, it struck you like a freight train. Whenever your mom was diagnosed with breast cancer, your mind was flooded with thoughts of her that you couldn't even concentrate most of the time. Luckily your mom survived and she is doing well now, and you hope the same happens with Harry. 

As you sat in the silent waiting room, all you heard was the quiet sounds of the mini TV's they had in there. The hours ticked by and it seemed like you were there for centuries. The doctor arrived at the doors to the ICU and said, "Could I see Rebecca Styles for a sec?" As you heard your name be called you walked towards the doctor and he closed the door behind you.  The doctor guided you to his office and offered you a seat. Your hands were shaking as you knew that what you were about to hear was going to change your life forever.