Chapter 10

(Harry's POV)

After you kissed Rebecca goodbye you went outside to your car. You slid in and started the car and drove out of the driveway. You were heading to the studio in downtown L.A. You hopped onto the highway and started heading that way. It was 10:00 am and there was a surprisingly large amount of traffic. "You would think that people would be at work by now." you said as you laughed to yourself. The cars were pretty close together and you were starting to get frustrated.

You saw that there was a red sedan that was tailgating you for about 10 minutes. You couldn't stand people who would ride your butt the whole time. You stopped at the next stoplight and looked around while you waited for the light to change. The light shortly turned green and you slowly got back up to speed. Out of nowhere, a black suburban comes flying from your left side and you tried to steer away but you were too late. The suburban slammed into the side of your Range Rover and shards of glass were flying everywhere.

Your eyes slowly opened up and you woke up to see your windshield almost completely shattered. You were in so much pain that you didn't want to move at all. You saw the driver from the suburban started jogging over to your car. "Oh my god, are you ok?" said the stranger. "Does it look like I'm ok?" you replied in an angry voice. "I'll call the ambulance." After a few minutes the authorities arrived and they were able to pull you out of the car. You were in a lot of pain and anger. The EMTs put you onto a stretcher and closed the doors to the ambulance.