Chapter 13

You backed out of the driveway and started making your way down the street. As you left the neighborhood, you looked out for "Now Hiring" signs on windows. You wanted a job that was good paying, but was enjoyable. After a while, you saw a sign in front of a fashion boutique that said "NOW HIRING!" and a smile lit up on your face. You pulled into the parking lot and got out of your car. 

You opened the door to the boutique and a scent of perfume hit your nose. "Welcome! Could I help you with anything?" asked the lady in the front of the store. "Yeah, I saw the sign for job applications and I was interested in an interview?" "Oh yes! Come on right over here and we get you a form and we'll ask you a few questions." said the lady. You sat down in a fuzzy chair while she gathered the papers. 

"So first off, why are you interested in working here?" Well, my husband was just in a car accident and we needed a little extra money to help cover the medical expenses." "Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry to hear that! I hope he's alright" said the lady. "He's at home resting but he should be fine." you replied. "Do you have any interest in fashion?" "I do! I've always loved experimenting with clothes and accessories." you said. "Great! If you could just fill out this form real quick, that would be great." You sat there and filled out the application papers and handed them to her when you were done. "We'll call you and let you know." You thanked her and left the boutique.