Chapter 2

You drove so fast through the city you were surprised you didn't get a speeding ticket. You pulled into the hospital parking lot and parked the car immediately. You ran towards the emergency entrance and ran up to the front desk. "Excuse me, but I'm the wife of Mrs. Styles and he was in a car accident and he's here right now. What room is he in?" "He's in ICU room 18" replied the front desk person. "Thank you".

You walked quickly through the halls of the hospital, smelling the usual hospital smell. You turned into the room and gasped when you saw Harry beaten up on the hospital bed. The nurses were panicking around the room and it made you even more worried. Harry slowly made eye contact with you and you ran up to him and put your hand on his cheek. "Rebecca, is that you?" said Harry in a weak voice. "Yes, it's me." you said as you were fighting back tears. "Don't cry Rebecca. I'm gonna be just fine."

Then you lost it. Tears were rolling down your cheeks like waterfalls. You hugged Harry, the strongest you've ever hugged him. Then the heart rate monitor started to beep slower and slower. "Doctor!" you yelled. "I think we're losing him!". You started to cry really hard. To the point where you couldn't even swallow. Then you heard the monitor go flat. You ran to the side of the bed and put your hands on Harry's face and kissed him one last time before the nurses dragged you away. That was the moment when you started panicking.